Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Modded

Lucon

Subforum Moderator
At first, we thought that the reason for this problem was related to the Vistula Legion unit's lack of LoD and texture quality. We acted with this theory and removed this unit, and with the recent update we made, we found that this problem was experienced again by a person at the event on Monday and a ticket was reported to us regarding this issue. We will re-experience the activities held within the framework of this process for another 2 weeks and report all the feedback given to us here.

We had been experiencing this problem for a long time, but since it was rare, we could sometimes ignore this problem because we could not make a possible technical investigation while testing the problem due to the intensity of our work. This is an annoying problem, so I decided it was necessary to report this now. I notified people experiencing this problem about the request for relevant content regarding this process.

Related sources:

20231030214942_1.jpg

20231030215003_1.jpg
20231030215210_1.jpg
Name: [DL]III_KBR_Sap_Pyrodar
Regiment: III_KBR
Problem: Invisibility bug + error message while playing as Britain, 2nd Coldstream

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Last Drivers update: 08.06.2023
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz
RAM: 12GB
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Game installed on HDD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom