Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess:  25/05/2023
Reasoning: Cause it's going to be delayed even after actual release date leak
Persons I would like to thank: myself

Noudelle said:
Kniggit said:
My guess:  15/10/2019
Reasoning: I took a calendar, ripped out all the pages, taped them to my wall, blindfolded my son, spun him around 3 times, and had him shoot a suctioncup-tipped dart with a nerf gun, and this is the date that it hit.
Persons I would like to thank: My son for bustin' a cap on this date
The one the prophecies spoke of. The bringer of The Lord. The Lord of Banners.
This is definitely my favorite reasoning  :lol: :lol:

At least your son will be able to play Bannerlord when you are in the grave.. maybe?

My guess:  20/06/2020
Reasoning: its around the start of a major harvesting season!
Persons I would like to thank: The helpful Calradian peasants who have constantly told us the date.

My guess:  15/12/2020
Reasoning: They're doing closed betas now, so I'm guesstimating they should be ready for some sort of EA before christmas, but then give them a full year to fix it completely.
Persons I would like to thank: TFK_Ted for his great idea

My guess:  30/08/2020
Reasoning: That's the original release date for Warband
Persons I would like to thank: Taleworlds Staff for providing us with this great series

The release date is Q4 2020. Anything earlier would be TW shooting themselves on the foot, considering how many big releases take place before Q4.

My guess:  DD/MM/YYYY 07/09/3022
Reasoning: This game is never coming out and if it does....god help us.
Persons I would like to thank: Noone they shouldn't have made a brand new engine and actually make a good game next please!

My guess:  16/12/2019
Reasoning:1+6+1+2+2+0+1+9=23 , we all know that 23 is magic number
Persons I would like to thank: My hairdresser who got me pregnant

My guess: 21/9/2020
Reason: in 1.5 years i think it will release,not sooner,but late is,they do it for more than 5 years,so,that.....maybe.
Persons iwould like to thank you: I would like to thank that persons who will buy me game without winning,for kindness,love and manly braveness of friendship,blessed by God,God bless them.Thank you from the bottom heart,thanks,o and the most important,to God's person,that created me and the one who will buy for me a game,thanks to Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom