Contest: Guess the release date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date: DD/MM/YY - 30/3/20

Reasoning: That's when they released Warband and so seems like a reasonable guess.

Persons I'd like to thank:The person who made the wikipedia page.

My guess:  11/4/2020
Reasoning: TaleWorlds has long stuck to the release date formula of current date + 10 months (SoonTM).
Persons I would like to thank: Toronto Raptors

My guess:  28/08/2019
Reasoning: Created a function that takes random number between 1 and 365 then adds it to gamescom 2019 startdate (21.08.2019) for return value. And it throws 28.08.2019.
Persons I would like to thank: Armagan Yavuz, for m&b ofcourse.

My guess:  5/12/2020
Reasoning: Will be the 41st Anniversary of Spandau Ballets first official gig.
Persons I would like to thank: Spandau Ballet.

My guess:  20/10/2020
Reasoning: This year we can expect beta testing which will lead to extra polishing on the multiplayer and single player aspect that will last this year and first half of the second year, afterwards I think we can expect some final polishing and a release around October 2020, maybe even November-December.
Persons I would like to thank: Nameless Hero from Gothic series.

My guess:  4/11/2019
Reasoning: Bannerlord is starting to reach a more general audience in the form of a closed beta and multiplayer being playable in the public area of Gamescom this year. The fact that singleplayer will be avalibe to journalists again could be a hint that mid- and late-game campaign features are largely finished.
Persons I would like to thank: His Majesty King Harlaus of the Kingdom of Swadia

My guess: 25/12/2019
Reasoning: It would be a good Christmas gift :shifty:
Persons I would like to thank: Honestly, this whole community. Besides the few naysayers and trolls that show up once in a while, this is probably one of the friendliest game communities I've ever been a part of. I hope that carries over into Bannerlord  :iamamoron:

My guess: 02/20/2020
Reasoning: Time enought to process Beta feedback,  First "active" month of the year.  Why not?
Persons I would like to thank: Everyone but the Valve´s Steam forums moderators and their double set of rules. 

i believe the release date will be at  :!:12-06-2020  :!:

:twisted: 666-2020  :twisted:  (12=6+6)

Cause Bannerlord is a HeLL oF A GaME  :!: :!:

And because everyone knows that the bluescreen is a tool of the devil to controle the minds of the masses to manipulate the innocent human beings into killer maniacs (ingame) NOT IN REAL LIFE so beat it :razz:

! CANT WAIT FOR IT!

My guess: 27/06/2020
Reasoning: They will go to E3 to show this game, and they'll probably realese it afterwards, God I cant sleep do you guys think I have any chance with a goth polish girl (I live in the other side of the world God why)
My thanks: to Gabriel Garcia Márquez for writing 100 años de soledad **** me what a great book

~Lawrence~ said:
*** READ ***

Whoever guesses the closest, I will buy them a copy of Bannerlord. I will pm to put this in the op.

^^ Thank you very much to Lawrence!

We've agreed that in case of multiple persons winning with guesses similiarly fitting the release date, the member who posted his guess first shall receive the key. Therefore: Be quick to make your guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom