Compilation of Solutions for Missing Server List

Users who are viewing this thread

Find your router and password here; http://portforward.com/default_username_password/

Loginto your router and find block IP flooding and block anonymous connections in options page, do as told in Solution 2.

Find your router screenshots here; http://screenshots.portforward.com/ if you need help about the options.

I got a problem too. The list just doesn't appear. I can't try the router solutions because it isn't on my apartment. It just stopped to work by itself and I haven't changed anything significant on my system.

For past 3 days i see no servers at all. And when i tried using hamachi to play with mates in virtual lan we couldnt join each other too... Then i tried even dedicated server and i cant even access it on the same machine...
Is this normal, cus i had it all working before....

tried evrything... still got NO servers... and it started a week ago. first, the nice servers were disappearing, like cRPGs and PWs servers, then Viking and Ceal_Spaing_asedio/Siege. then everything disapeared.

i've another solution to find servers... but it works only 70% of times... load a single player save, go back to the main menù and try to search the server again... :mrgreen:

:oops: :oops:

Coral said:
i've another solution to find servers... but it works only 70% of times... load a single player save, go back to the main menù and try to search the server again... :mrgreen:

:oops: :oops:

thanks, but already tried that before...  :cry:

im stuclk on retryving servers..  tried all the solutions, tried to format my windows 7 x64 ultimate.. it doesnt work.. i tried to join from a friends pc with other internet connection and he couldnt join too.. I cant understand wtf it was working great before 5 days.. its my pc's prob or the warband server network??

hi all, havent had any problems with warband until today, when I try to update server list it just says 'retrieving info from servers' and gets stuck there.

I'm not using a firewall, ports are all forwarded correctly etc, changed DNS to see if it made any difference and did a fresh install to no avail. Game is stand alone.

any help would be appreciated.

in the help thread tried the winsock reset, the logout and in thing, couldnt find rglconfig.text (only rglog) and starting on server.

its a shame that this has been a problem for this long and the devs still ahven't found a solution. just want to plau multiplayer after a couple of months of not playing and it is just a chore to find a server to play on.

and to top it all off it cuts my internet everytime i search for it

none of these solutions works cmon devs

So, all others having this problem too ??
I dont have any servers too....  :shock:

Lets hope devs find it out soon  :smile:

I can't see servers for a week already. Tried everything, including reinstall of windows. Neither of solutions worked for me. I doubt anyone gives a **** about it, but all I ask for is that: If somebody that have this problem and somehow will solve it, post it here please.

Bought it in local shop in premiere day(2 april 2010) I was always playing as non steam(just used it to get a key).
I tried the steam version and non steam version(downloaded from tw), both don't see servers.

edit:I checked the older version, don't work either.

Back
Top Bottom