In Progress "Coming of age"-notification still didn't play for younger sister in 1.2.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Although the patchnotes of 1.2.5 stated that this bug has been fixed, playing 1.2.7 I still didn't got neither a notification nor a cutscene for the "coming of age" of the younger sister.
How to Reproduce:
Play the game until the younger sister turns 18.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready 546.33
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Medion NH77Dx 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): e12s-1tb-phison-ssd-bics4

By any chance, do you have a save file where the sister is not 18 yet so that we can try to reproduce the issue?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

1) I've got a save from the same run ca. 40 ingame-days before she turns 18. I send it to you in a couple of minutes.
2) This was in a new run, started with 1.2.7. So even if it might only be fixed in new save files after 1.2.5., it should have been so here .

Edit: Save-file has been sent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom