In Progress Sister spawned without base attribute/skill points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8.263439
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
NA didn't crash.

WNxSpectre

Recruit
Summary: Sister (Aitheen) Spawned without base attribute/skill points, despite having picked development choices for her while she was growing up. Many attributes/skills are 0's.
It seems our younger siblings are not getting the points that they should be getting for their education during childhood or their base skill points are absent.
How to Reproduce: Play game, make choices for siblings education while growing up, watch them spawn without any of those attribute/skill points.
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2427775469 (This screen shot is at level 3 after applying a few level up points to some skills).
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX2060
GPU Driver Version: 461.72 (Release date: 02/25/2021)
CPU: Intel Core i5 9400F @ 2.90 GHz
RAM: Samsung DDR4-2666 16 GBs Dual Channel
Motherboard: Acer Nitro N50-600 (DCH)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB HDD

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Yes, I saved frequently, so I have a few saves after she spawned and prior to her spawning. I'll post a notice here after uploading my saves.

Thank you for your continued hard work on this game, it is great fun. It has been a pleasure to play. I am happy to help out in what way I can.

I have uploaded the following save files with these descriptions:

----------------------

Username : WNxSpectre

Save file 073 - Athleen has spawned into game, and is staying at Marunath. She has not been added to party yet and has not gained any experience from being part of party. Most of her attributes are 0s and only spawned with two attributes with scores of only 1 point.

-------------------

Save file: Siege.sav - Athleen is still a child and has not yet spawned into game as character.

---------------------

Save file: save_076 - Most recent save. Athleen has spawned into world and is part of the party. She has leveled up 3 times. This is when I noticed the missing attributes problem and reported the bug in the forum.

-------------------

Thanks for your help resolving this issue. Please let me know, if you need additional files or any more information.

I attempted another campaign and again a second time Athleen spawned into the game with mostly 0s for her attributes. So it is definitely not a one time error. It is as if family members are only getting the final 2 points towards attributes and no base attribute score other than those two points from the last education choices made.

For now, I am not able to play a campaign with family members spawning this attribute hobbled.

Got the file. Forwarded to QA. Thanks for the effort!
Thanks. It is eye opening to see a small part of the amount of effort that has to go into development of a game, and the hard work it takes to sort out the bugs in that process. Keep up the good work. Still bugged, as it is, I have had many hours of fun playing this game.

Thanks. It is eye opening to see a small part of the amount of effort that has to go into development of a game, and the hard work it takes to sort out the bugs in that process. Keep up the good work. Still bugged, as it is, I have had many hours of fun playing this game.
Hi I got the same issue with little sister Alte from Khuzait campaign. 0 attribute/skill point.
I just started a new campaign with Khuzait to see if the bug reproduced or not ...

Hi I got the same issue with little sister Alte from Khuzait campaign. 0 attribute/skill point.
I just started a new campaign with Khuzait to see if the bug reproduced or not ...
Thanks for reporting your familiarity with this issue. I have been wondering, if it has been affecting other players.

I hope this helps the devs fix it. I am not able to continue playing the single player game with this error, as its rather pointless with hobbled family members spawning after childhood development. Crossing my fingers a fix for this may be in the next update or one being released soon. I like this game and miss playing it.

Got the file. Forwarded to QA. Thanks for the effort!
The missing attributes for siblings is still a problem following the latest update. e1.5.9.266721

I also noticed that the developmental choice text refers to my sister as being my daughter, which is wrong.

Hope this attribute problem gets fixed, so that siblings get proper skills and attribute points, because this currently cripples any play through.

Last edited:
Yes there are more people with this issue (me included :grin: )

From my tests i did, this might have a connection with how they grow, i will explain:

I used cheats on a playthrough to accelerate the process, so if you rescue your brothers from the hideout fast you wont have the issue with the points because you will be prompt that they need your attention to choose the options.

Now is this case like in the image i took 2 years to go there and save them and this is the result of that when they grow up.

It's not the first time this happened, but at first i thought that this issue could be similar to the brother's perks that you could choose the perks and sometimes not, but it seems not to be the case.

What i didn't test:
All factions - Sturgian, Battanian and Emperial it happens - missing Vlandian, Khuzait, Aserai ( didn't pay attention to this one )

sIcGhgU.jpg

Yes there are more people with this issue (me included :grin: )

From my tests i did, this might have a connection with how they grow, i will explain:

I used cheats on a playthrough to accelerate the process, so if you rescue your brothers from the hideout fast you wont have the issue with the points because you will be prompt that they need your attention to choose the options.

Now is this case like in the image i took 2 years to go there and save them and this is the result of that when they grow up.

It's not the first time this happened, but at first i thought that this issue could be similar to the brother's perks that you could choose the perks and sometimes not, but it seems not to be the case.

What i didn't test:
All factions - Sturgian, Battanian and Emperial it happens - missing Vlandian, Khuzait, Aserai ( didn't pay attention to this one )

sIcGhgU.jpg

I have been activating cheats and using console commands to give them the correct number of attribute points as per what I see them possessing in earlier campaigns. Then disabling cheats and playing on as normal, as a work around. I hope they fix this soon and the DLSS banner issue These are the biggest issues I have trying to play this game.

Back
Top Bottom