cart10.jpg

Numidian Regional Arm

Massylii Pama'Nasak, Massylii Hos'Jabbur, Massylii Pama'Nasak Sys

cart11.jpg

cart12.jpg

cart13.jpg

cart14.jpg

Liby-Phoenician Arm

Libu-Poeni Pama'Darak, Libu-Poeni Kbiir'Pama Darak, Libu-Poeni Darak, Libu-Poeni Sys'Jabbur:

cart15.jpg

cart17.jpg

cart19.jpg

cart20.jpg

cart21.jpg

cart22.jpg

cart23.jpg

cart24.jpg

cart25.jpg

cart26.jpg

Phoenician Core Arm

Poeni Ec'Darak, Poeni EcMehir'Darak, Poeni EcSys'Jabbur, Quddoc'Ahiim Darak, Quddoc'Ahiim Sys'Jabbur:

cart27.jpg

cart28.jpg

cart29.jpg

cart30.jpg

cart31.jpg

cart32.jpg

cart33.jpg

cart34.jpg

cart35.jpg

cart36.jpg

cart37.jpg

cart38.jpg

cart39.jpg

cart40.jpg

cart41.jpg

Yeah lol that was kinda silly... Use the English terms if it comes to that.  I honestly don't mind all the names in the game being in the same language if they were, whether it be koine Greek or English (or even Latin, though that doesn't make sense as a koine dialect in 268 BC).  Makes it easier for the inexperienced player to get into the game, who doesn't know his hypaspistai from his hippopotami.

There's been some rearrangement to the tree positions.

Liby-Phoenicians will be a quality of equipment and skill only superceeded by Phoenicians, so it was only right they be moved up from the second tree slot.

carthagetree-1.jpg

Nice, I really love those long pikes (:roll:), but I have a question, Did you implemented some formations in the mod?

No.

Its just a fancy way to highlight troops that factions have access to, which might not normally be considered properly theirs.

For example, Carthage historically used alot of mercs, such as Balearics. I dont term them Carthaginians, as they aren't proper Carthage citizens, nor would I call them "Bal' mercs", as they arent recruited through the normal merc recruitment process.

There aren't any regional troops per se. Though the top 4 of the 5 troop trees of each faction, can only be recruited if you are with that faction.

There are 4 troop trees in a box in the diagram. I'm wondering if those are the troops we can only recruit if we are with the faction and how do we recruit them.

Back
Top Bottom