Resolved Caravan's cost and Aserai troop tree problem

Users who are viewing this thread

When I pick the Aserai culture group, it doesn't affect caravan's cost. I also gained the perk that makes caravan's cost 20% cheaper. This doesn't have an effect too. Also, the last patch should have solved the basic Aserai troop problem but it appears that now we can see this part of the troop tree but it is inaccessible in any way since the basic troop you can get is still Aserai Tribesman. These problems appeared even though I started a new campaign after the 1.0.4 patch.

Edit: Aserai troop tree problem is completely solved with 1.0.5 patch. Forming caravan cost problem still remains.

Last edited:
When I pick the Aserai culture group, it doesn't affect caravan's cost. I also gained the perk that makes caravan's cost 20% cheaper. This doesn't have an effect too. Also, the last patch should have solved the basic Aserai troop problem but it appears that now we can see this part of the troop tree but it is inaccessible in any way since the basic troop you can get is still Aserai Tribesman. These problems appeared even though I started a new campaign after the 1.0.4 patch.

Perk is working for me. I have 3 caravans with 75 men and they cost below 180 each. Before having perk the cost was around 230 each.

Perk is working for me. I have 3 caravans with 75 men and they cost below 180 each. Before having perk the cost was around 230 each.
I checked perk and you are right. It should lower the wage of caravan and I guess it does. But picking the Aserai culture should definitely lower forming caravan.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom