Need More Info Cant attack and continue with game

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm playing singleplayer campaign and I bartered a "lets not attack each other with one of my kingdom enemies (I'm a vassal) And few days later joined an allied army gathering and we went to attack the enemy aaaaaaand it just doesnt give me an option to do anything. I have the 2 options ("Attack!" and "Send troops.") greyed out and not anything like "withdraw" is available.
Simply said, I need to reload older game file, cause I do not have options to do anything.

I am realy sorry if this was already posted, but I didnt find it on the forums.

OK, so I can save so im testing stuff - I have the abbility to go to clan table and leave kingdom and THEN the option to leave the army is available, buuuuut everyone wants to kill me, so thats not a good solution :grin:

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom