Resolved Campaign AI, wrong text, Overly attached gf meme face [pictures]

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

1. Overly attached gf meme face

pls fix this, its creepy.

2. Campaign AI for Kingdoms/Factions that have 1 or 0 fiefs is broken. They're either stuck running back and forth between the settlement, or all the lords are roaming a single area with 0 troops for no purpose on extended periods. They should desert the faction or at least gather some troops not just the few mercenaries.

3. Lords can actually attack you when you're besieging a castle despite being heavily outnumbered. And they say you're the one who is outnumbered and should give up.. It's comical...

4. Valiant trait is broken (possibly just for companions). Being Valiant does not mean you're Suicidal. My companion Erta the shield maiden attacks armies with 450 troops against her 40 to 70 troops, her AI behavior was consistent throughout my entire playthrough, picking fights against unwinnable odds...

5. Sorry don't remember which specific Imperial castle this is, but some imperial recruits got stuck behind the wall and I had troops chopping at the wall for 5 minutes before they somehow managed to kill the last 2 defenders.

7. Another textual inaccuracy. When you make a policy the decision outcome says it has been rejected by the support of the council, but it is STILL passed. Probably because you're the only 1 clan at the beginning and thus have no council of lords to reject it.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom