SP Native Musket Era Calradia: Colonial Empires (S) **Uniform Modellers Needed**

Should the Swadian troops remain the same?

• yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Go away.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
13exa said:
Brodan1 said:
Morgh, Its easy to use  :wink:
First, Configure your mod location
Second, Click the "Item Editor" button
Third, Add New Item  :wink:

Ah thank you so much :grin:

Vicccard said:
What time period is this about? I know quite a lot about uniforms

Federick421 said:
I think this game should take place in a Mount and Blade verse version of the Americas.Swadia and the Nords should be the Colonial Empires in the New World alongside 2 other new Colonial Empires an English based faction and Spanish based factions. There will be at least 5 native (to the New World) factions. One based on the Aztecs, another on the Incas, one on the Apaches, one on the Iroquois and the last one on the Cherokees

I might make a series, Called "The Colonisation series" and that could be the next one after this one is completely done, if you want.

This mod is gonna go no where until i get some Modellers, -.- yes i can model, but i can only model Swords, and Helmets -.- yeah i suck -.-

13exa said:
Brodan1 said:
This mod is gonna go no where until i get some Modellers, -.- yes i can model, but i can only model Swords, and Helmets -.- yeah i suck -.-
You can model a shako?  :roll:

depends how long i have, yeah i reckon, i shall try later :razz:

If someone could model/texture these Uniforms for me, it'll be awesome! and it would help LOTS!.
I will give credit to you of course :smile:
Landmilitie, the uniform colour is Blue, and the neck collar if orange.
1814%20Fuselier%20Inf.jpg

Dutch colonial Infantry
dutchcolonialinfantry.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom