Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

UlfrTheMighty said:
theEstonian said:
For some reason whenever I switch between Vikingr and any other module, the controls I've remapped myself get reset, so I have to remap them all over. This is getting really annoying as I switch between Vikingr-other module a good dozen times a day. :c

same here

Strange, I think I had it once only when I installed new patch, that is installation reset em, but then they stayed.

Very well then, it will take a moment though^^
I expect it to take about an hour, but it might be a bit longer even... I will just post here once it is up.

theEstonian said:
So this will fix the controls problem?  :eek:

Nope, sadly those cannot be fixed. I know how annoying it is, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it until WSE gets updated to 1.15x

Barabas said:
theEstonian said:
So this will fix the controls problem?  :eek:

Nope, sadly those cannot be fixed. I know how annoying it is, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it until WSE gets updated to 1.15x

What about making necessary settings and then locking settings file by making it read only?

I dunno, you can try of course. But it might be that it overwrites anyway or that it fails to read it properly. You never know with Warband =P

I noticed a small bug with items. A Rus black neck cape which I always used to take at the beginning is now a helmet, but the menu icon stayed the same.

I though the item was replaced completely but hell, you made a much, much better version of the same one. :grin:

EDIT: The name is new, says it's a helmet, it is a helmet, but the menu pictures state otherwise. That helm cape wannabee is somewhere on the right when picking helmets, along with the other helmets.

Hope I was clear enough. :razz:

All Counts on Norman side.

128155785.jpg

No leader class limit right now on server for Normans.

Also when i set new armor in round in inventory, next round it bought me new armor but changed my sword to damn crap. From expensive (700) to cheap *****(550). Don't know its bug or intentional, why weapon degrading ?

5 Glancing blows in a row with 1-handed Axe  is bug or intended feature ?
Now i think even with seax I can kill faster than with Axe.
Maybe enemy must stand still to get normal hit ?

Ozwan said:

Actually you can get that look frequently playing EVE online :]

l.jpg

PROBLEM

i get alot of script error warning messages Example:
mbwarband20120608225646.jpg

and then i just disconnect :/ my internet is very very bad and i have always undstable ping so i dont know if its that causing it or ifts just the game itself :/

I'm getting this weird bug were servers do not load in the lobby. Like, it says it's looking for servers and then none ever appear.

It will only show the Vikingr servers. For now there is only one, so it can take a bit. I recommend to add it to your favorites once you find it. If you can't find it at all... let us know. Try turning off the server filters.

Looted weapons persistence to the next round is very annoying and incosistent  ; a lot of times one picks up a javelin and doesn't have it next round, then again often it happens he picks one, throws it and next round it's there in one's inventory. Same thing with shields. I'm actually sort of discouraged towards looting shields since chances are I'm going to spawn with two next round and no weapon.

It's especially aggravating as a horseman, your lance breaks, you throw the broken half away, dismount to loot some better sword/whatever off the ground - replacing the one you have - and next round you start with two swords and no lance at all. Is it set in stone that a looted item is placed in first free slot of your inventory - replacing the lance in this case - or can you set some sort of "priority" so a horseman would never accidentally deprive himself of his main weapon by trying to get a better sword?

Back
Top Bottom