Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Well today i've been kicked twice, and lost my shield twice.

Last time i played i've been kicked 4 times and lost the shield 3.

I've never been kicked while dropping a weapon, last thing i wanna do is sheating a weapon with an enemy foaming to my face eager to behead me.

It just seemed very silly to me.

It is bit unlucky, when i kick enemy, he won't drop weapon, but when enemy kick me, i drop my weapon immediately.

hrotha said:
With selective memory being a thing, I wouldn't discuss this without conducting some actual experiments first.

Should I bring doggies so we can test if they will remember the time when we kick the food out of them?

I installed the Vikingr 2 days ago but I installed it to my "Modules" folder and its wrogn so I decide to remove it then install it to C:/ , I clicked the Unistall then the "Vikingr Unistall" deleted my whole Warband modules , I had many project in it and they are all gone right now , so thanks Vikingr!  :mad:

Ah sorry for that, the uninstaller is probably still set up to simply remove it in module-form, so that it saw everything else you had in the same folder as module content and deleted it. If its not too late you could try around with ctrl Z or something, but apart from that I can not think of much to safe it either  :???:

Hopefully you still have your resources and module files saved in the respective editors in different locations, I myself have started doing it that way too since some similar experiences...

Moeckerkalfie said:
Ah sorry for that, the uninstaller is probably still set up to simply remove it in module-form, so that it saw everything else you had in the same folder as module content and deleted it. If its not too late you could try around with ctrl Z or something, but apart from that I can not think of much to safe it either  :???:
Hopefully you still have your resources and module files saved in the respective editors in different locations, I myself have started doing it that way too since some similar experiences...
They are all gone and problem is they are my all works for warband , I spend 3 years for them  :neutral: And It looks Im done with everything because of the Vikingr

Maybe if you have automatic backups of your system enabled you could see if theres an older one of a few days before that you could use. If you really saved the files of your model and texture editors inside your module folder they won't be easy to restore indeed.
If its three years worth of work I can only recommend searching on google if theres not some kind of program that might be able to restore things, at least from taking a glimpse on it there seem to be a few, but I can not give you any advise which might work well as I have never had a similar problem myself...

If it gives you an error message or something you could try searching for that, just I don't know that program at all...
But its a good sign already if it at least shows the names^^

Don't know if it will work, but you could try this

http://www.easeus.com/download.htm

To me, it was very usefull for recovering some files deleted by mistake or lost due to a forced format.

Also, I dont want to be pedant, but backupping on another partition and another device, and doing it often, is NECESSARY with that kind of work.

C_Ronin_Rico said:
Don't know if it will work, but you could try this

http://www.easeus.com/download.htm

To me, it was very usefull for recovering some files deleted by mistake or lost due to a forced format.

Also, I dont want to be pedant, but backupping on another drive and another device, and doing it often, is NECESSARY when doing that kind of work.
Naah , same .They are all gone.Whatever ,  thanks for your helps

I have strange sound problem, when i start play vikingr, everthing sound so quiet and low, i have to increase volume from game and computer each time when i play vikingr so i can hear something. Other games and mods sound fine and normal but not this mod.

Back
Top Bottom