BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

Users who are viewing this thread

EDIT: Okay, I got it working. Now the problem is every battle I join gives me a runtime error, with the exception of being on a invisable terain, getting spammed by yellow missing textures and then getting a runtime error. Most city locations give me a runtime error, too..

Either all the download links are giving corrupt data or just nothing works, at all.

I'll take 'Remove Indian Body' suggestion as the solution to this problem, although it would have been helpful to note that the Indian body was a clothing item on the paperdoll and not an modeling issue. I figured it out pretty much on my own. Now that I know, this is MORBID! I can actually change my head too by adding that of a beheaded indjun on top of my own. Effective mod but morbid.
Morbid = I kinda like it.

Bri_Carlisle said:
I'll take 'Remove Indian Body' suggestion as the solution to this problem, although it would have been helpful to note that the Indian body was a clothing item on the paperdoll and not an modeling issue. I figured it out pretty much on my own. Now that I know, this is MORBID! I can actually change my head too by adding that of a beheaded indjun on top of my own. Effective mod but morbid.
HAHAHAHAHA:...you are kidding me.... :lol:
I thought it was obvious!!!  :mrgreen:
Ok ok .....my fault.... :wink:
Have fun and send some pic of that lady after your "surgery"...ok??  :twisted:

gab

I've been having a series of crashes in your mod that have made it unplayable.
I started in one of the native american locales, recruited a couple of men and then went to fight some bandits... who didn't list any troops as part of the group. CTD on clicking the charge button.
Quick battle works fine except some factions default to Cherokee (IIRC) for some reason.

GABRILDURO said:
Bri_Carlisle said:
HAHAHAHAHA:...you are kidding me.... :lol:
I thought it was obvious!!!  :mrgreen:
Ok ok .....my fault.... :wink:
Have fun and send some pic of that lady after your "surgery"...ok??  :twisted:

gab

New England surgery service- we will change your head in only a few clicks!

Antonis said:
Dear Friend (if I may call you that)

First of all congratulations for your excellent mods. I am a fan of this era and I have to admit that your mods surpassed my expectations. But ,as it seems, I have a problem and I was not able to find a solution in threads or in Internet, in general. I keep in different directories in my PC multiple Mount and Blade 1.143 version. I am able to play 1860's old America and 1776 Revolution without any problems. But I experience crashes every time I try to play 1755 Old Frontier. Now, I should tell you that I followed every instruction to the slightest detail and my PC is strong enough to handle games like Skyrim and Mass Effect 2 in almost Ultra High level of detail.  I have installed the latest drivers and I have a decent memory card. Also ,in all other mods -including yours, as I said before- my Level of detail option is set to 95% ,without any performance loss. I really like the Last of the Mohicans movie and book and I want to play Old Frontier desperately. So, if you have any suggestions,ideas, e.t.c. ... I would be grateful for any piece of advice you could give me. Thanks in advance and well done, again,with your work.

Kind Regards,
                                                                                                                                                                                  Anthony

P.S.: Sorry for the pun in the "Subject" section; I guess I could not help myself

Guys, I am so sorry, but really....I cannot say more than it was already said.  :neutral:
Thx for nice words, Tony...really.
But pls read through all Topics again, and expecially DO evvvvrything that I suggest in the dwld section....and in the link for troubleshooting that is there.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157351.0.html
Check the POLL and see how many ppl can play with max settings 1755....you HAVE TO make it, as well.
C'mon mate!  :wink:
Gab

Thanks you help me to solve the problem :grin: :grin: :grin:
Great job!!!! and i find a small bug:sometimes when i kill someone he has black blood :lol:
Thanks again!!!

Dellivis said:
is there an error message given when you crash? Its known that Albany causes crashes so if that's where your trying to go avoid it.
There is no error just mount and blade stops workinng and it terminate it

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say im having regular crashes with 3.2, all at the point where I enter a battle.  I can generally fight 1/2 and then get another crash.

Ive reduced all graphics settings down to pacman levels (way lower than my PC can handle, 133% performance I believe) and it doesnt seem to affect the crashes.  Is this a known problem with the Beta?

Love the mod by the way, great fun :smile:

Cheers,
Jason

the only thing that comes to mind with some of the crashes can be your VM(Virtual memory)

try this aspis and jdw102 if you haven't already: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

Dellivis said:
the only thing that comes to mind with some of the crashes can be your VM(Virtual memory)

try this aspis and jdw102 if you haven't already: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html
Is semms that working.Thanks!!! :grin:

Edit: Another bug is that i start without flag and when i join to cherokee they didnt give me flag

If you want/need a banner just activate cheats and you can choose your banner via camp then clicking on cheatmenu (I believe, its been a while since Ive had to do this)

Also no need to double post aspis, just click the modify button on your last post if you want to add something to your post and no one has replied (double posting is usually against the rules/frowned upon in forums)

aspis said:
Dellivis said:

Is semms that working.Thanks!!! :grin:

Edit: Another bug is that i start without flag and when i join to cherokee they didnt give me flag

You have to wait a day or two sometimes.

Hello I just recently downloaded this mod... I placed it in the modules folder for Warband and loaded it up, but it crashes during the loading screen every single time but Native works just fine. I load it up, and about halfway loading it crashes and I get a message:

Unable to open file: CommonRes\fur_armors_a.brf

I have no idea what this means but it's really frustrating, as I just want to play this awesome mod. Please help!

EDIT: I just looked at the CommonRes folder and there is no fur_armors_a.brf file in it... i'm 100% sure I didn't delete but I don't know where it's gone.

Back
Top Bottom