Bugs, Glitches, and Problems: Reports and Statuses (Updated: 11/11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had just taken Buluga Castle from the Vegirs and took some of their prisoners into my party. Now I am heading to Sargoth and get the same error message at least a dozen times.
mb3a.jpg
mb5k.jpg
mb4b.jpg

The messages stopped coming after 30 seconds or so.

v1.105, Guildmaster in Ichamur no longer has the dialogue option "Do you have any tasks for me?" I do not have any active quests at the moment.

This is very frustrating as I currently own Ichamur, and thus cannot improve the wealth of my town through quests.

The dialogue option disappeared after the completion of the quest "hunting down bandits" (not the troublesome bandits, but the one where you are able to ask random armies if you have seen bandits matching a certain description, which had a reward of 1000 denars).

Posted this in singleplayer thread before I noticed this one. Anyway:

My notifications (in bottom left part of screen) randomly work and don't work. Half of the time I see nothing unless I got to Notes > Game Log or > Recent Messages to see what happened in the game. When they do work, all of a sudden the whole notifications text simply disappears, and then again starts appearing several minutes later, so it's actually working but doesn't display for some reason some of the time.

I'm also constantly getting the following error spammed in notifications (when I can see them at all):

Unrecognized opcode 424; LINE NO: 96:
At script npc_decision_checklist_troop_follow_or_not

I'm using no mods at all, version 1.113. Anyone else getting this?

Lief Siddhe said:

My notifications (in bottom left part of screen) randomly work and don't work. Half of the time I see nothing unless I got to Notes > Game Log or > Recent Messages to see what happened in the game. When they do work, all of a sudden the whole notifications text simply disappears, and then again starts appearing several minutes later, so it's actually working but doesn't display for some reason some of the time.

I'm also constantly getting the following error spammed in notifications (when I can see them at all):

I get this plenty of times, if you restart your game it should work again, thats the only fix ive found for that

Lief Siddhe said:

I get the same problem, I'm not sure what's causing it though. I jumped from 1.105 to 1.113, maybe there was a coding error somewhere in the patch. I also have meshes for many blunt weapons not load as well.

Malifere said:
Lief Siddhe said:

I get the same problem, I'm not sure what's causing it though. I jumped from 1.105 to 1.113, maybe there was a coding error somewhere in the patch. I also have meshes for many blunt weapons not load as well.

Hmm. Not sure what could be the problem, but I think I went from clean install of 1.111 to 1.113, no tweaks or mods used whatsoever. I don't have the blunt weapon mesh problem though, everything else works normal.

I accepted one of those missions where you have to rescue a townsman's daughter from bandits by paying the ransom or fighting, and so I did, but the quest got cancelled (time limit to finish the quest was reached, I suppose) and now she's stuck in my party since I can't talk to her and even if I come close to her city, she doesn't leave.

Hope this is the right spot...  Got lots of bugs/glitches to report here for multiplayer maps:

BUG EXPLOIT: 
Castle 4 of Multiplayer maps:  FRONT GATE can be opened by enemy from the outside if they snuggle in the side and face outward.

Ruined Fort Map:  Top of hill, near round structure (that has stairs in back)  there is a spot a person can hide inside the wall and not be seen until its too late.  Im talking INSIDE the wall...    this is located in between the round center structure on that hill and the stairs to its left if facing it...  the stairs that wrap around..  not the deck to the right.
  Ruins Map:  Similiar to above,  round structure to the left if you start at the area with the houses...  if you look towards the enemy's spawn, turn view left and find the very center ruins...  ok..  turn left again to the big round building... go under the archway. and there is a spot simialr to the above mentioned bug where a person can hide with weapon poised (like a great axe) and not be seen.  Inside the wall itself..

Place to get stuck
  Desert Village:  Assuming you spawn outside the town,    go straight ahead, turn left slightly and make for ladder...  raise it, go up and over wall, hang a right...  go raise ladder to get on buildings....  turn right abruptly...  there is a wooden roof over a patio area... in between THAT roof and the building next to it is a place to get stuck where you cannot escape.

Place that has an invisible barrier which shouldnt be there
Nord Town:  I believe the second team spawn site is the start point...  go up the stairs to a walkway which splits into two directions that go around a building in a square...  going right allows you to go completely around with no problem..  going left  around the building you will find you cannot continue any further at the midway point.  This spot has no visible obstruction yet you cannot pass.  However, a person can pass from the right going left through it.

A Castle Gate/Doorway not working properly
Castle 4:  The gateway/double doors by the flag cannot seem to be opened by ALLIED forces from the outside... only the inside.  This doesn't seem intentional or have a rational reason as to why it is unopenable by the castle's troops.

Light shown in an area where there is no sunlight...  yet
  I believe its castle 2...  I hope Im right.  This is the one castle with the single siege tower, a single gate, sally door, cat-walk with doors protecting main room and gate house,  and a final door going to a tower that has two ladders going to it.
  Focus on the Sally door which is near the flag.  When this door is CLOSED..  there is light coming from it as if it were opened.  To put this into perspective... the door inside does not show the same light when it is closed, only when it opens does the light get inside .. which is proper.
The sally door was once messed up a couple patches ago.. and didnt always have this problem.  I remember once when it was dark when it was closed.. and now we got light when its closed and open.

Small bug, but one nonetheless.

This latest patch I got... 1.112 also has some "Check: Invalid Entity Error"s crop up on some maps or when I start it up.
It also crashes me a LOT more than any of the other patches did previously.
Ive crashed more times on this patch than ALL of the beta patches I tested (which was only once I believe)
They are "straight to desktop crahes"  with "send error report" messages popping up.

More later as I find them 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom