Bugs, Glitches, and Problems: Reports and Statuses (Updated: 11/11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this was posted before!

In nord village at first team spawn point, where the people can get on the roof ... people can go through the walking planks from beneath it!

*Looked and didn't see mention of this in last few pages*

Bug - .850 with .850 SP .exe (in demo mode since activation is bugged) - I started in Sargoth and did 1st part of Merchant of Sargoth quest.  After accepting 2nd part to storm captain's house, it spawned me, merchant and 1 other soldier in a pretty small meadow type map with no house in sight.  The others would not move or respond to ANY commands and I spawned nearly naked with practice sword.  I could access my inventory chest but changes would not show up when closed.  I tabbed out ("leave fight?" "yes") and it immediately brought to a practice field with tutorial instructions for trainers.  I tabbed out of that, went back to Sargoth tavern and merchant was no longer there.

Is there any way you could fix the screen resolution system? I have no idea how it works, but when I play the beta in my usual setting 1680 X 1050 the game crashes. It would be nice to not have to change it every time I go in game. So it's sort of a glitch. I guess.

Thanks.

Ok, I bought the game today and downloaded the beta - bug I found: After completing Tugla's merchant's mission to free the town of the bandits and the corrupt watch captain, I spoke with the merchant about how the king was graciously kicking him out, heh. But the problem started after that; whenever I spoke to anyone after that, all the dialog I would get would be "I'm preparing to leave town in a short while. Thanks for all you did for us." or something along those lines.

I though it might reset when I moved from one town to another, but it hasn't. Also, I restarted the game just now and reloaded the save - still the same so it seems like an error that gets saved to file - I'm gonna send the save file to the bug tracker in a sec

I have received the same bug as Yargling, the only way I avoided it was by starting a new character and avoiding finishing the starting quest.

I accepted a mission in trial by arms to defend a ladys honor. When I find the lord and he refuses to take back his insults left click to move forward to the fight doesn't work. So I'm stuck and have to restart the game.

I went to the castle in Yalen of The Kingdom of Rhodoks, when I jumped into a wall and couldn't get out. I was inside of the wall, and saw through it and my body was sent back up and down again and again in jumping motion. I just thought someone should know, but how do I put in-game screenshots on my post? I got 2 that show what I mean, and the corner I jumped into.

ALSO, I chose my character as this: father was veteran warrior, I was page at nobleman's court who became squire, I went into Calradia for personal revenge and rode in with a Swadian caravan. I did the quest for that merchant, and now everyone I meat and talk to in and out of town other than my recruits, says something about thanking me, and they will now leave town. Even the people I meet outside of town, even the King.

I am experiencing this bug in .860. Previously been a active multiplayer tester, but I am unable to play multiplayer in patch .860. I try to join a server, which takes a ridiculously long time compared to the time in earlier patches to load, and then, I get stuck at the welcome message. I ctrl-alt delete out, then go back in, and now I am in the select faction screen.  I select one, it gets stuck, I go to taskbar then go back to warband again, now I choose equipment, in one particular case on us seige server, I choose nord scout, and I spawn, but I notice my javs have a black texture (missing textures?), and it crashes at this point. Some other loadouts and weapons seem to lack textures too.

Speaking of Nord Scouts, Rhodock cav (ie rhodock scouts) in custom battle look (leather pointy helmet, leather tunic, javs and all) and act exactly the same as nord scouts do. Is this intended?

I don't know if anyone else has this issue but I preorderd with D2D today and installed 0.850 and everything was going well.

Then I patched to 0.860 to try the multiplayer which also worked fine.

However the problem is that singleplayer is now inaccessible to me the way it was when one was only eligible for the multiplayer beta. 
Has this been addressed?

Thank you for your time.

I also have the same problem as Ellendar. I also downloaded from D2D and the game worked fine until i patched to .860.

After downloading .860 everything would work but singleplayer...

A few problems I`ve found so far while playing singleplayer :
Attacking Sargoth is super bugged. You need to build a siege machine to attack it,but when the machine is built,you only get a ladder,which means your soldiers wont attack.

When talking to myminister,and asking how I could increase my power( or something like that),he told me to mend the relashionship between King Harlaus and Sanjar Khan,but when I told him it was a good idea,I couldnt continue the conversation,and was forced to Alt F4.

1 Guild Master in Dhirim doesn't havy any more quests
2 Sword bouncing off while defending siege
3 Cant go on ladder while besieged
4 Two types of red dots one for my unit second for enemies are confusing

Ideas
1 Terrain map instead transparent whit square would be great for strategy work
2 Collectable parts of items (like parts of armour) that can be assembled altoghether would add new passionate factor of collecting stuff
3 Heraldy on heraldic surcoat should be on chest not half way down behind the belt
4 Guideline book is must

Lady Gaeta in Uxkhall feast, while we're talking I also can't click on her to find out more as well as I don't see the relation bar
mb1z.jpg

A couple of things:

1) Shaders apparear to be messed up for some of the items in interior cells
mb_warband2010-04-0202-32-57-74.jpg
mb_warband2010-04-0202-23-36-46.jpg

2)After talking to one of the lords about doing a mission to increase our standing in the faction and accepting it, the game got stuck in this screen and nothing made it react so I had to restart:
mb_warband2010-04-0204-24-03-37.jpg

3)Lady Sur is reaaaaaaaaaally bugged:
mb_warband2010-04-0201-59-30-62.jpg
mb_warband2010-04-0204-17-40-90.jpg

You can't do left-right swings with the polehammer. (Called warhammer ingame)
There is absolutely no reason to restrict attack movement for that weapon to only overhead and stab attacks.

It's -not- a pike, and it -was- swung from side to side as well.
That's why I consider it a bug, not a feature.

Please fix it in the next version?

mb9.jpg

By borondil at 2010-04-03

It doesnt look the same and it looks really ****d up after installd the last version.

Also i had an sudden conversion with katrin while she was in a prison, she wasnt even in my group again yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom