BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Gerenyne

Recruit
WBNWM&B
Best answers
Ok. I have some problems with selecting equipments to my custom troops. Some troops like Sharpshooters, Grenadiers and "green jacket infantry" can not be editable. You can't select their equipments. Next problem is with custom dragoons. When they are in the battle, the 1/3 of them does not have horses! Is this some bug or what? Please help me, I love this mod. :razz:

Best answers
Captured Joe said:
The mod isn't dead, but at the moment Gabby is focussing on his 1860s mod. After releasing the 1.0 version of that one I think he'll continue work on 1776.
Ye, it's not dead, but I've played it for several hours and incurring problems on all kind of incidents. So... people may consider it dead for two reasons, either way because it is buggy, or because the thread isn't active enough for ppl to think that this is an active mod.

stiggy

Sergeant
Best answers
Captured Joe said:
The mod isn't dead, but at the moment Gabby is focussing on his 1860s mod. After releasing the 1.0 version of that one I think he'll continue work on 1776.
i bloody hope not cause mod is so good already and be a shame for it to over already with so much left to do and the potential it has

Jannern-

Recruit
Best answers
hi, im a big fan of the 1860s old america and wanted to try this, but can't download it. can you put up a new down link or something pls?

Best answers
stiggy said:
Captured Joe said:
i bloody hope not cause mod is so good already and be a shame for it to over already with so much left to do and the potential it has
Indeed, it has the potential, history and specific time period. It's a great mod :grin:, it only needs some minor polish and fixes. Maybe some new operations could as well be added :grin:

Best answers
Jannern- said:
hi, im a big fan of the 1860s old america and wanted to try this, but can't download it. can you put up a new down link or something pls?
You can download this mod by following this link http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwithfireandsword/download/1000000009

*Note* You need to be registered on the website in order to download the mod, because it's more than 2 mb. Registration is free, as I am myself a member on that site.

If any questions, just pm me :smile:

Jannern-

Recruit
Best answers
yeah im having problems in general with nexus page since I made an account and logged in but it keep telling me im not logged in -.-

Best answers
Jannern- said:
yeah im having problems in general with nexus page since I made an account and logged in but it keep telling me im not logged in -.-
I guess, that is something to do with Nexus' website, you should contact them and find out a solution.

Egarb98

Recruit
Best answers
Hi. I used to play this mod, it was awsome! But now my pc needed a refresh and I lost the mod... Now when I try to download it everything looks fine until I get tot the main menu. There is no options in the menu  :cry:

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Thx for still apreciating this old work and keep tuned because I ll try to upload an updated version soon after I m finished with latest patch 1.1 for 1860s Old America.
Btw, have a try with it and download it in the next days at this link:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/
Stay tuned
Gab

Egarb98 said:
Hi. I used to play this mod, it was awsome! But now my pc needed a refresh and I lost the mod... Now when I try to download it everything looks fine until I get tot the main menu. There is no options in the menu  :cry:

KnowsCount

Recruit
Best answers
There is a French Juggernaut kind of troop... I simply dunno how to kill them as only 14 of them killed all my 59 soldiers whilst I need to kill them with THREE shots... Riding & Hitting them also doesn't help, pls DO HELP