BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

kabogh said:
Am I the only one to think it's abnormal to see this running on F&S?  :lol:
As far as I know, this mod is for Warband, not Fire&Sword.

:shock: Holy sh*t it is, I would have never thought that was the issue. I got it off of the F&S Nexus so I just assumed it was for F&S which I don't think is an unreasonable assumption. Ahhhhh well either way it works now... Thanks!

Yes and I am sorry for that.
Nexus made that mistake time ago and promised to solve it but as u can see, they never did.
In the meanwhile, I was updating 1776 and I planned to upload a new final version ...but I still was not able to make it.  :neutral:

Thx and have fun

Gab

You are awesome Gabrilduro!

I know this takes a lot of time, especially away from spending time with your family. Just to let you know that I appreciate everything you have done!

Julio

Why is it that every time I engage in battle with the Chickawa Indians my game crashes, its only the Chickawa no other indian race causes my game to grash, is there something i can delete or a fix for this... it might be a single item that one of the leaders has on them.
Any help would be cool.

Just started playing this great mod again and decided to try to add to my own copy. Finally got the light infantry helmet to go on the models head but the hair shows like on the dragoon helmet. I was thinking of combining it (and maybe the dragoon helmet) with a wig like some of the tricornes, does anyone know what I need to do in Morgh, openbrf and 3dwings, gimp etc to make this happen? Or point me in the direction of a tutorial about merging meshes etc.?
Also I recently found a nice book with Spanish colonial uniforms and those of Galvez's force, I'm recolouring some uniforms to match. As I don't have rights to the meshes or original .dds files, would Gab like me to send the .dds files to him for use in his mods? not finished yet as real life is interfering with it!
Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, but is kinda a problem! :smile:

Try downloading OpenBRF it is highly useful to edit and especially combine meshes with the same mesh name.
Like it could be:
helmet
helmet.1 (the hair as attached mesh)

Hi thanks for the reply, I've used open brf for other things but didn't think this would be so easy, thought i'd have to be moving things around in 3dwings etc. Thanks for the help!

I have just one question and it looks like, this is only one active topic... so Is this mod dead? Does Gabrilduro still working on this mod?

Ok. I have some problems with selecting equipments to my custom troops. Some troops like Sharpshooters, Grenadiers and "green jacket infantry" can not be editable. You can't select their equipments. Next problem is with custom dragoons. When they are in the battle, the 1/3 of them does not have horses! Is this some bug or what? Please help me, I love this mod. :razz:

Captured Joe said:
The mod isn't dead, but at the moment Gabby is focussing on his 1860s mod. After releasing the 1.0 version of that one I think he'll continue work on 1776.

Ye, it's not dead, but I've played it for several hours and incurring problems on all kind of incidents. So... people may consider it dead for two reasons, either way because it is buggy, or because the thread isn't active enough for ppl to think that this is an active mod.

Back
Top Bottom