BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
The mod isn't dead, but at the moment Gabby is focussing on his 1860s mod. After releasing the 1.0 version of that one I think he'll continue work on 1776.
i bloody hope not cause mod is so good already and be a shame for it to over already with so much left to do and the potential it has

hi, im a big fan of the 1860s old america and wanted to try this, but can't download it. can you put up a new down link or something pls?

stiggy said:
Captured Joe said:
The mod isn't dead, but at the moment Gabby is focussing on his 1860s mod. After releasing the 1.0 version of that one I think he'll continue work on 1776.
i bloody hope not cause mod is so good already and be a shame for it to over already with so much left to do and the potential it has

Indeed, it has the potential, history and specific time period. It's a great mod :grin:, it only needs some minor polish and fixes. Maybe some new operations could as well be added :grin:

Jannern- said:
hi, im a big fan of the 1860s old america and wanted to try this, but can't download it. can you put up a new down link or something pls?

You can download this mod by following this link http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwithfireandsword/download/1000000009

*Note* You need to be registered on the website in order to download the mod, because it's more than 2 mb. Registration is free, as I am myself a member on that site.

If any questions, just pm me :smile:

yeah im having problems in general with nexus page since I made an account and logged in but it keep telling me im not logged in -.-

Hi. I used to play this mod, it was awsome! But now my pc needed a refresh and I lost the mod... Now when I try to download it everything looks fine until I get tot the main menu. There is no options in the menu  :cry:

Thx for still apreciating this old work and keep tuned because I ll try to upload an updated version soon after I m finished with latest patch 1.1 for 1860s Old America.
Btw, have a try with it and download it in the next days at this link:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/
Stay tuned
Gab

Egarb98 said:
Hi. I used to play this mod, it was awsome! But now my pc needed a refresh and I lost the mod... Now when I try to download it everything looks fine until I get tot the main menu. There is no options in the menu  :cry:

There is a French Juggernaut kind of troop... I simply dunno how to kill them as only 14 of them killed all my 59 soldiers whilst I need to kill them with THREE shots... Riding & Hitting them also doesn't help, pls DO HELP

Back
Top Bottom