[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug Description: Fief Improvements Lost on Client Restart
How To Reproduce The Bug: Queue up improvements to player owned fiefs (castles/cities). Save game, close client, load game.
How Often The Bug Occurs:
Every time.
Quest Name:
N/A
NPC Name:
N/A
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):
17 hours, day 339.
Screenshot(s):

Video(s):
N/A

Crash while exiting Inventory Tab

Bug Description:
Game crash while exiting Inventory Tab. Every time. Doesn't matter if I choose Cancel or Done both crash the game.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Open inventory. Try exit. Crash.
Every time in this save. In earlier saves (same game) it's doesn't occur.
Quest Name:
-
NPC Name:
-
~10h/Day 94
Screenshot(s): -
Video(s):
-

Computer Specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 8GB
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz OC to 4.80GHz
Ram: 16384MB RAM
Storage Device: 1TBSSD
Operating System:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Bug Description: I am going to break a siege with a field army, but I get a castle battlefield. It is not considered a siege so the IA is very bugged. The siege camp is sieging Jalmarys.
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 240
Screenshot(s):

Bug Description: Charm: Champion Perk. The influence shown in the text is different from the image. +10 in text, +20 in image.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Open skills menu. Navigate to charm. Look at the champion perk's image and description text.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Always
Quest Name: N/A
NPC Name: N/A
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): N/A
Screenshot(s):
image.png

Video(s):
N/A

Bug Description: Cape Clipping, it clips into my back
How To Reproduce The Bug: Use a cape
How Often The Bug Occurs: Every time my cape is on, mainly during battle. i use imperial cape

Bug Description: Cannot exit a siege after "Go on...". It produces a load-screen that crashes out.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Start a siege on Ocs Hall, after killing everyone inside, attempt to leave the siege.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Every single time I'm trying to escape. I have like the entire Vlandia army's nobles in my prisoner, yet they still come with more troops. I'm down to 13 and I can't escape!
Quest Name: None
NPC Name: None
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Summer 9 1086 (Save_005)

Computer Specs(Only needed for performance/graphics/stability related bugs/issues):
GPU: RTX2080Ti
CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 3.7GHz
Ram: 64GB DDR4
Motherboard: Can't remember... some Asus board.
Storage Device: 2TB SSD
Operating System:
Windows 10

EDIT:
I've been stuck in the siege for so long, I now have no gold left, I have an insane amount of loot, but I can't leave at all to go and cash it in. If I'm taken prisoner, I'm left with absolutely nothing, and no way to rebuild or even buy food.......

Last edited:
just to report after hours of gameplay with battania only i have notriced there are no decent armours to buy in the towns in battania just the normal standard low tear highlander gear where as if i go to other factions they have far superior armours to buy in there towns

Bug Description: Quest NPC de-populated from City zone
How To Reproduce The Bug: Stay in the town area, or move to the very edge outside whilst looking for the contender. Most of the NPCs or guards will despawn, including the quest target. Only way to fix is to re-enter the city.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Every time.
Quest Name: The Spy Party Quest
NPC Name: Hardy Contendor (all of the contendors despawn)
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Day 61

Bug Description: Companion duplication.
How To Reproduce The Bug:

Have your companion with you in a village. Accept any quest that allows you to delegate it to that companion and delegate it. Talk to the companion before he leaves and welcome him back into your party (! this should not be possible). The companion will now be in your party again. After the quest duration is over, a duplicate of your companion will return to your party.

Once you have two companions, sending one on a quest allows you to talk to the second in your party. You can then immediately ask the person to come back from the party menu.

How Often The Bug Occurs: I currently have 2 of the same companion with a third coming in soon. This exploit can be triggered at will.
Quest Name: All
NPC Name: All
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 3 hours, day 30 or so.
Screenshot(s):
317B0D9685D4ACF7E49A19D9B02CE125EAB1FAAC
A6DC9B46D9DF00CA3A05484EF5E7A55DF25E4410
Video(s):

Last edited:
Bug Description: Quest NPC target won't give quest-specific dialogue option for 'Family Feud' as the brought NPC does not spawn in the village
How To Reproduce The Bug: Unknown - first time this has happened.
How Often The Bug Occurs: First occurrence.
Quest Name: Family Feud
NPC Name: Lamenon of Jeracos is the angry party, Turiados is the one you have to bring to him.
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Day 81, Level 8

I have no idea if it is a bug or not but when i assemble an army it keeps breaking up, because my army cohesion is depleted. No matter what i do it keeps depleting and i can't take any cities or castles because of it. Is there any way to keep army cohesion up?

During Mounted Training any targets missed will reduce your time instead of increasing your time as a penalty. Therefore the best speedruns are obtained by not hitting a single target.

Find daughter quest:
- Got to village where they were hiding.
- Tasked Teenager to find daughter.
- I found daughter first and opened dialogue.
- Teenager came, opened dialogue with me.
- Crash

Bug Description: I defeated both the hideouts, and while the Istiana quest worked fine, and gave me the piece of the banner, the Arzagos one bugged out. The hideout is gone, yet the quest didn't progress, and am now stuck. Do I just have to restart the whole campaign?
How To Reproduce The Bug: Run the questline, defeat hideout, , quest doesn't progress.
Stuck.
Quest Name:
Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
NPC Name:
Arzagos
Summer 21, 1087
Screenshot(s):
Video(s):

Also
Bug Description: When taking over a fief, I don't have the option to elect myself to own said fief.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Besiege a fief, take it over, go to the voting part, player name doesn't show up.
Every time I take over a goddamn fief.
Quest Name:
N/A
NPC Name:
Not sure if relevant but Ruler in question is Monchug.
Summer 21, 1087
Screenshot(s):
Video(s):

Bug Description: Texturing/lighting issues in brewer (Koleg's)
How To Reproduce The Bug: walk to the brewer district in Sibir
How Often The Bug Occurs: at night?
Quest Name: N/A
NPC Name: Koleg the brewer
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):Summer 23, 1084

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom