[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't enter any hideouts except for the tutorial one.
Items get duplicated in my inventory when i equip it.
When trying to play the rival gang missions my game crash after the conversation.

Bug Description: The game crashes on reaching a certain day. In my case it was day 80. On payday to my troops.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Just wait. You can do anything: battling, trading, participating in tournaments. When game is reaching day 80 it will crash.
How Often The Bug Occurs:
Everytime it's reach day 80.
Quest Name:
There is no quest triggeres this crash
NPC Name:
There is no NPC triggered this crash
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): ~8-9 hrs|79-80 day

Bug Description: Characters on the field appears as black shapes
How To Reproduce The Bug: Start war with random looters on map
How Often The Bug Occurs: Occurs at first war on campaign. (Not occured with custom battle)
Quest Name: N/A
NPC Name: N/A
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): On first day, heading east. (Reload save and found same enemy and fought, it was normal)
Screenshot(s):

wRHTgC.png

Last edited:
I found a bug that is similar to the permanent loading in Pen Cannoc. Its in Baltakhand, but instead of loading forever the game crashes instantly when talking to a person or trying to walk around the town.

Another thing I noticed was when fighting inside the village of Abou khih there is an invisible wall in the middle of the battle. There is a jungle so it could be on purpose but in that case it looks really wierd with an invisible wall like that.

Bug Description: Not worth upgradring from Lancers. They forgot giving Heavy Lancers the proper proficiencies. There are also certain other units, especially in the minor factions that has suffered the same fate.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Start the game.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Constant.
Quest Name: Peasants in disguise.
NPC Name: Heavy Lancers
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 8 hours
Screenshot(s):
13894C69010E036D4927A442341583AC917176D7
Video(s): N/A
There are also empire crossbowman with copypasted skills from archers so with 90 now and 40 crossbow skill.
Berserker with polearm and one handed higher than two handed.

No idea if enciclopedia Is bugged or troops are.

Bug Description: rescue a daughter from a merchant/father from a village, the daugher become available to talk to and recruit but she has no stats at all but also she had -210/5 SP (check screenshot)
How To Reproduce The Bug: Rescue a daughter
How Often The Bug Occurs: Constant.
Quest Name: Edwain of Ath Cafal wants his daughter found
NPC Name: Cidre the Healer
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 8 hours
Screenshot(s):

Bug Description: When I clicking "done" after quit the merchant or battle, by game crashes.
How To Reproduce The Bug: By clicking "done"
How Often The Bug Occurs: Everytime
Quest Name: No quest
NPC Name: No NPC
Save Playtime: 9 hours
Screenshot(s): Redundant

Bug Description: Game crashes
How To Reproduce The Bug: Take mission to kill army of poachers by Gerotheon the wool weawer in the city Lycaron.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Every time I do that mission from that guy in that town. Happend to my friend aswell
Quest Name: Army of poachers
NPC Name: Gerotheon the wool weawe
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Summer 18 1086

Edit. It crashes whatever quest I take in that town. I just thought it was the poacher quest since that's the quest my friend crashed on aswell

2nd edit. I I accidentally saved the game looking for the name to report the bug and therefore my save seems to be broken. Keeps crashing wherever I goes and even if I choose to wait there for some time :sad: One weird thing I noticed is that the time left on the quest says -3 days.
Screenshot

Last edited:
Bug Description: Completion of Forest Bandit Hideout teleported me a distance away. Attacked the hideout when only 4 forest bandits were inside and immediately got to the duelling stage. Attacked the boss and his 4 bandits with all my troops and easily won. When I was back on the map, I was a good distance south of where the bandit hideout was – see screenshot.
Quest Name: Bandit Base near Stathymos
Save Playtime: Day 35
Screenshot:
Q6q3CM8.jpg

Bug Description: In the Quest "The Spy Party", after gathering all the information about the spy, and searching the three labelled areas in the city with the "local thugs", there are no contenders or suspicious/notable people. Only the thugs. The Spy does not appear. I kept asking citizens to double check if there was more info, but they either tell me:

"Sir, asking questions raises suspicions, hurry up or your quarrel might get away."

"Right, yes, the spy? Word has been going around about your investigation, and I suspect he knows too, he'll be making plans to leave."

"No idea." (or the like)

How to reproduce bug: I suspect it's because the first time I did this quest, I challenged the wrong person and killed him, before reloading to a previous save, which bugged the quest. A lot of bugs seem to occur this way.

How often: I've only done one playthrough.

Quest name: The Spy Party

Save playtime: 12 - 13 hours.

Screenshots:
14803d1bae.jpg

(Proof that the quest has reached this stage)

55e42afac7.jpg

(Waterfront thugs. All are labelled as thug. All have the same speaking lines in the quest.)

You get the idea. The other two areas (Clearing and Alleys) both have NO sign of any contenders. Do they only appear at night? At certain times or days? No clue.

Bug Description: Game crashes at try to enter the city centre of the Town Qasira
At the moment with every save game reload and every attempt to enter the city centre. Regardless if I try it over the city menu or over the direct talk option when clicking on an NPC logo.

Game Status:
Datum: Winter 17, 1085
Main Story Status: Investigate Neretzes's Folly

GPU: RTX 2070 Super
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700X
Ram: Corsair Vengeance (dunno which type exactly)
Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming
Storage Device: Western Digital Black SN750, 1 TB NVMe SSD
Operating System:
Win10 Pro, Version: 1903, OS System Build: 18362.720

[Gamebreaking]
After it worked fine for a while I get crashes now every(!) time I click "done" on the lootscreen after a battle, after trading at a village/city etc., e.g. the time when the game would normally autosave. The oldest working autosave never got overwritten

Deleting the old autosave did nothing. Saving/loading manually however, still works fine, so i guess it is something with the process of autosaving that is broken.

There doesn't seem to be an option to disable autosave, so as of now it is impossible for me to play the game.

Edit: Savegame here
It is a manual one but just finish any battle/trade somewhere and you should get the bug

Bug Description: Game freezes when quests expire
How To Reproduce The Bug: Just let a quest expire, I've had it happen with two different quests on two different saves
Everytime
Quest Name:
Army of poachers and Deserter extortion are the ones I've tried
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):
6-7 hours on the first one and 3 on the second one

Not sure if it's a bug but during the main quest Neretze's Folly I found Lycon imprisoned in the dungeon of Baltakhand.
  • He has a blue questionmark on the portrait of the dungeon but if I talk to him he offers no quest. Maybe to break him out but it wasn't placed? Or im not related enough with him?
    sb0kGyH.jpg
  • When I visit him in dungeon he won't talk about anything, including Neretze's Folly yellow text. After introducing myself he says " I am not allowed to talk to you" something like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom