Need More Info Buggy hood and armor models with "spikes" / "rods" on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: There are unwanted "spikes" / "rods" on models of "Pilgrim hood" (head armor) and "Cheap paddings" (body armor), for a long time (probably since September when I bought the game).
There may be other items with these, but I don't remember or didn't see any.
Also I have evidence from at least one other person that this is not exclusively mine problem, and he got different hardware, afaik.
And checking the game's file cache and redownloading missing files did not help.
How to Reproduce: Just select any of these items in multiplayer or singleplayer and you will see this bug.
Have you used cheats and if so which: -
Scene Name (if related): -

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 4 GB (Mobile version for laptops)
GPU Driver Version: 536.99
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 2.99GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: LENOVO LNVNB161216
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, our team was unable to reproduce the issue. Please update your GPU if it is not up to date and verify the integrity of the game files. Trying a higher resolution in the game settings might help with the issue, as well. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, our team was unable to reproduce the issue. Please update your GPU if it is not up to date and verify the integrity of the game files. Trying a higher resolution in the game settings might help with the issue, as well. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm using 537.34 GPU driver right now, it's the previous for the fresh one, and I always use the freshest possible if it's ok with performance.

I'm using full 100% resolution scaling and also my native resolution - 1920x1080, both in system and in game (in system I also use 125% manually written scaling).

I deleted game from device via Steam, even deleted folder. Redownloaded game. Problem remains.

I have a way to check this problem on other device, PC (not this laptop), I will tell you results when I will be able to do this I did (next message). But it's a different device, and my laptop still has and probably will have this problem.

Last edited:
I'm using 537.34 GPU driver right now, it's the previous for the fresh one, and I always use the freshest possible if it's ok with performance.

I'm using full 100% resolution scaling and also my native resolution - 1920x1080, both in system and in game (in system I also use 125% manually written scaling).

I deleted game from device via Steam, even deleted folder. Redownloaded game. Problem remains.

I have a way to check this problem on other device, PC (not this laptop), I will tell you results when I will be able to do this. But it's a different device, and my laptop still has and probably will have this problem.
I checked it on PC too. GTX 1660 (6gb), 537.34, fresh install. Same problem.

I don't know if you've changed anything, but this problem has almost disappeared, although as you can see in the screenshots below, there are still some, not spikes, but little dots here and there or something.

It's unmodded Native Multiplayer v1.2.9.
Nvidia GTX 1650 Mobile + 551.52 drivers.

Back
Top Bottom