Resolved 1.8 | Always crash at a certain time on the map (no matter what I do or where I am) #PART2

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Istomol

Recruit
Summary:Always crash at a certain time. safe mode, save as & load did not help. Will crash no matter what I do or where I am. As long as I hear the sound of subjecting the daily wage, the game will crash.
How to Reproduce: play 1.8 for 10h until it kills your process every time
Have you used cheats and if so which: in game console few times
Scene Name (if related): only crashes when time goes by, battles/walking around in settlement seems to be fine
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 512.95
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5
RAM: 8 gb
Motherboard: LENOVO LNVNB161216
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 238GB and 447GB ssd

the real reason why I made this post is that this bug has been in the game for almost 2 years (2 years ago the first complaints from players started coming online) and after all these years and updates there is still such an ******** bug in the game that ruins all your progress, you are not able to save it yourself or at all. I have spent the last 5 hours trying to somehow prevent this ****, I tried different theories that people have offered on previous posts, etc., NOTHING, wasted time. and btw it's not the first time, I've had the same problem twice before but those times I just gave up, I won't do it again. Every 1.8 game I've made lasts 10+ hours until this ******** bug comes and kills my entire process without me being able to avoid it. It's not okay.

btw i have like 10 mods installed but THATS NOT THE CASE, there is tens of people around that have complained about this bug while playing vanilla.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom