[BUG] WB causes random reboots

Users who are viewing this thread

The exact same thing has happened to me once, while I was messing around with the settings in module.ini to improve performance. No errors, no blue screen, pc just restarted. Don't know what caused it though. Have you changed anything there?

Daron said:
Ive been thinking the whole time it was software related, and it was.  Just not Talesworld's fault.

No, it is TW's fault and it is called lousy coding. You have to handle every possible situtation when designing software. I'm sure people who get random reboots don't have such problem with the original M&B or any other games.

Lord Kinlar said:
Daron said:
Ive been thinking the whole time it was software related, and it was.  Just not Talesworld's fault.
No, it is TW's fault and it is called lousy coding. You have to handle every possible situtation when designing software. I'm sure people who get random reboots don't have such problem with the original M&B or any other games.
Well, having had a little programming experience myself, I can safely say that is not possible. But yeah, given that the original M&B and almost every other game work fine, I'd say it's safe to say it is TW's fault.
In other news, I've had to reinstall my system today for unrelated reasons, so hopefully that took care of the problem for me. Still setting stuff up here, though, so I'll know more once I actually test it. Wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom