Resolved Bug: Speech-check comes up in every conversation, I can't progress any talks with NPCs

Users who are viewing this thread

Zetner

Recruit
How to Reproduce: I accepted a family feud quest. After finding the NPC who I needed to come with me, I went to the other village. Before entering, I quick-saved the game. I entered, went with the "against the law"-option, failed the speech check. I save-scummed, loaded my quick save. Since then, all conversations with any NPCs have started with the two bubbles from the speech check, and nothing happens if I click any of the options. I'm stuck, and have to go back to the main menu. This makes me unable to talk to any NPCs.
The issue continued, even if I loaded up older saves, prior to me taking on the Family Feud quest. However, the issue resolved itself, for all saves when I quit the game to desktop, and opened it again.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Family Feud
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.0.4.
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDEA GeForce 940 MX 2 GB VRAM
CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: dunno
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD, 500 GB

Yes, exactly the same thing. Quitting the game (to desktop, not just main menu) and reloading it worked for me though.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom