Resolved Beta Patch 1.1.0 - All of my troops disappear after bugged Alley clearing fight(without killing anyone and just running) - in Ironman mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: During town Alley clearing (Initiating a fight with Thugs), I ran outside of the Alley range without killing anyone, the Thugs reset and began to walk back to their alley, I got directly the message either to leave the alley empty or to occupy it. The thugs were still there and if I talked to them, they offered to be my mercenaries for a sum. I left them and I left the town and I see that I am over encumbered, when I checked my party all my 300 Khuzait Khan's Guard have disappeared.
I am playing in Ironman mode, so was not able to load a save before the battle and lost all my troops, only the family/companions remained.
Unfortunately I can't remember now in which Town this happened (Roughly Eastern Empire or some of the eastern Strugian towns)
I used two mods - Dismemberment and Tutelage
How to Reproduce: I did not try to reproduce this, as I have only this Ironman Mode save that I play.
I would assume that you can reproduce it by:
1. Start alley thug fight
2. Run outside the thug range when they reset
3. If it prompts directly an alley clear message, choose Leave alley empty
4. Check the troops in your party (I had 300 Khuzait Khan's Guard and 6-7 family members in the Party)
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello, thanks for asking!
I have not tried doing Alley Fights since, as I am afraid to loose all my troops due to playing in Ironman mode.
I might try it soon and will report back if there are any issues.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom