Need More Info After passing both proposal checks, I cannot marry Svana, her father/clan leader offers unrelated 19 year old

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Bluearmy001

Recruit
Hi all
I am playing the 1.2 Beta and I have passed both marriage checks for Svana of the Sturgians
However her father/clan leader Godun is currently held as a prisoner of the Khuzaits
When the war ends and he is released from being a prisoner, it takes several days for him to eventually show on the map again, normally in one of his castles,
I go to him and make a marriage proposal
at which point he asks me or someone else
If I say me, he then offers a 19 year old called Elyaksha who is not even in his family and I cannot even see who she is related to.
There appears to be no option to choose Svana who is the same age as my Lord, 24
If I go back to Svana there is no option to do anything else.
I am considering loading a previous save and waiting till Godun is back before proposing to Svana but the crackhead keeps going to war and gets captured all the time herself so I feel like if I need both Svana and Godun to be free and near each other for the proposal to work than this is not only a bug but there is a very limited time window to do anything about it.
This is only my second ever run through but I had no problems marrying Svana albeit with some save scuming on my first save in version 1.1.5
No mods, or cheats (unless there is no fix for this)
Any thoughts, hints, tips would be amazing.

Kind regards
Bluearmy001

Sorry to be "that guy" but anyone have any thoughts on this?
Wanting to know if its a 1.2 bug
If its a bug will the devs see this?

She need to don't be in army

It's choice dialogue or him say only dialogue like
"Oh yeah, i have {name} that can match to marry"

Or its
Yeah we have has suitable :
{response_1}
{response_2}
{ect}

Be sure she’s not captured when you talk with Godun. Otherwise you can’t offer him marrying her, option will be invisible. Be the hero and rescue her if she is captured, then go to her father.

Be sure she’s not captured when you talk with Godun. Otherwise you can’t offer him marrying her, option will be invisible. Be the hero and rescue her if she is captured, then go to her father.
Thank you very much for the response
I do not think she is captured at the time when I speak to her father,
However I will double check to be sure....
I currently think there may be a bug where if he is captured when I propose, he ignores it
I am hesitant of reloading a past save and waiting for him to respawn before the 2nd marriage check in case she does go off and get captured though..

She need to don't be in army

It's choice dialogue or him say only dialogue like
"Oh yeah, i have {name} that can match to marry"

Or its
Yeah we have has suitable :
{response_1}
{response_2}
{ect}
Ah, so if she is in an army, she cannot be married?
I will check if that is the case
If it is, will it work as soon as she is out of the army again?

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom