Bug reports for version 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Gortag said:
Reinstalled it and the problem isn't solved.Could the problem be related to the fact that I'm running M&B on version 1.003?

Dude wake up! Who to hell is still playing 1.003?  :???:

Apparently only me :razz:.I'll upgrade when I have the time and check if it works.

cool...but where is the download link for 1.404??? :???:

by the way,i really hate knight who use lance and shield,because they attack speed is too slow;when i attack a castle,some knight only use lance and shield.but i see they have a sword and don't use it.....i can't bear it.....can u solve this problem?i mean...can u  let the knight use one-hand weapon(except spear&lance) and shield or two-hand weapon?

ps:i really love your mod which is an excellent job. :grin:

cant find the download link either.
also, is version 1.4 savegame compatible with latest version?

It's probably being uploaded at the very minute, chill out a bit and relax  :wink:
probably isn't gonna be save compatible, Siege Pack is however IS save compatible as Nick stated with every mod that uses Native scenes
Cheers!

Nick I think we got a bug with one sword so far... the fauchard as it's called, seems to have 44 PIERCING damage when SWUNG  :shock: I think that needs to be cutting damage... as it is a sword...
I really love 1.404 so far!  :mrgreen:

I have some problem with this mod, when I join battle, during the fight the game crush down. I have 103 % graphic settings, 300 battle size. When I reduced the graphic settings to 187% and battle size to 80, the crash continues...In the discription is written somethink about Newton.dll . With native and another mods I have no problem. Can me pls someone help?

But I like the mod :smile:, Nick great work!

Xamim said:
Nick I think we got a bug with one sword so far... the fauchard as it's called, seems to have 44 PIERCING damage when SWUNG  :shock: I think that needs to be cutting damage... as it is a sword...

You are right! I found some other swords like that too. I fixed it and I am uploading a different version of 1.404.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Xamim said:

You are right! I found some other swords like that too. I fixed it and I am uploading a different version of 1.404.

It's uploaded already? You're fast  :shock: is it save compatible with the other version of 1.404? Or won't the changes be made when you use a savegame from the old 1.404?
Cheers! :mrgreen:

Xamim said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Xamim said:

It's uploaded already? You're fast  :shock: is it save compatible with the other version of 1.404? Or won't the changes be made when you use a savegame from the old 1.404?
Cheers! :mrgreen:

When you edit objects its always save compatible. Its uploading now. It will de done tonight.

Please let us know when it's finished uploading  :wink: thanks for the fast edit/reply  :grin:
Cheers!

I haven't had a lot of time to play, but I did a quick assault just to see the new scenes in action.

Seeing two ladders on Etrosq made me tear up a bit.

Oyclo said:
I haven't had a lot of time to play, but I did a quick assault just to see the new scenes in action.

It has the extra ladders?
Now I can't wait until it gets released seperatly... but I guess I will have to play Lords and Realms in the meantime.

jasonxfri13th said:
Oyclo said:

It has the extra ladders?
Now I can't wait until it gets released seperatly... but I guess I will have to play Lords and Realms in the meantime.

You say it as if it's a punishment...  :cry: And that after all the hard work we put in it...

Back
Top Bottom