Bug reports for version 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

The Sandman said:
Whenever a village is under attack by bandits in my game they are always 50+ Bandit Lords and they tend to slay me despite my advanced level. I have a creeping feeling that this isn't correct.

That's bad luck then. Sometimes they are Scorchers and some times Forest Bandits.

:grin:

1st really this is a gr8 adaptation of the origanal Native version,

Troop tree is excellent, only the odd miss match with armour shading,

I don't now if this is a bug or something with my setting of the game,

Now I'm into the year 1258 everytime I personally engage in a siege the game will crash almost when its won,

I'm presently fighting the rhodoks.

R u considering the option of garrisoning the villages you own.?

Just an Idea it would be nice your Knights where given a squire when they where upgraded, if the knight were killed the squire would be lost from the troop list as well
"He could be a banner carrier arm with sword"

Do you plan to release the source code for this mod, I appreciate the hard work you've done on this mod ,it took me a whole weekend to add another mod into native, ?

The balanced raider war axe is set for piercing damage.  At 41 damage, and + shield damage this makes the weapon very powerful with its good reach and speed.

you1 said:
:grin:

1st really this is a gr8 adaptation of the origanal Native version,

Troop tree is excellent, only the odd miss match with armour shading,

I don't now if this is a bug or something with my setting of the game,

Now I'm into the year 1258 everytime I personally engage in a siege the game will crash almost when its won,

I'm presently fighting the rhodoks.

R u considering the option of garrisoning the villages you own.?

Just an Idea it would be nice your Knights where given a squire when they where upgraded, if the knight were killed the squire would be lost from the troop list as well
"He could be a banner carrier arm with sword"

Do you plan to release the source code for this mod, I appreciate the hard work you've done on this mod ,it took me a whole weekend to add another mod into native, ?

Glad you like it.  :grin:
Code will not be released since allready this mod is using many different mods. See Download and Info. I really don't know why you have crashes when you have siges. It must be you.
Nice idea with the squire but I don't know is it possible.

Cheers

Nick

At the beginning of the game, I have Kingdom options under Camp menus.
However, once I start a Claiment quest, that option vanished.
Can you please check on this?
Thank you.

First, very much like the last version, unfortunately I cant get 1.304 to work.
I have this fail notice: get_object failed for: pm_skybox_cloud_1  (I have the panoramic mod installed.)
Then game CDT, it happens when I push "start new game".
Cant understand why, as the LAR 1.204 work perfect with PM as well as Britain 1297 still does with PM.
Any idear, or is just me and PC which is doing something wrong?

But when i want to download it shows some other file not winzip and i cant open it. Looks like winzip icon but on paper.

Higgings said:
I have this fail notice: get_object failed for: pm_skybox_cloud_1  (I have the panoramic mod installed.)
Cant understand why, as the LAR 1.204 work perfect with PM as well as Britain 1297 still does with PM.

I really don't know. I just tryed it. It works just fine for me.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Telecaster said:
But when i want to download it shows some other file not winzip and i cant open it. Looks like winzip icon but on paper.

You need WinRaR.

yeah winrar not winzip. my bad but still i cant download it. I can other mods but urs is only 1 unable. can u post it on some other web site??? maybe it will work like that

Telecaster said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Telecaster said:

You need WinRaR.

yeah winrar not winzip. my bad but still i cant download it. I can other mods but urs is only 1 unable. can u post it on some other web site??? maybe it will work like that

Dude! I downloaded it myself 3 times today cause of you. Its working fine. Be patient and try again.

Ain't working for me but maybe its coz of my PC..... But still i can download other mods fine. Problem is just when i press download it shows wrong icon and when its on my comp i cant open. That happened on more mod before too.  But as i said..... nvm

P.S. Atleast i enjoyed screenshots of teutonic coz they're last 1 i'm gonna add to my collection.

Still icon is wrong. Is there any other program that i can open it with. The icon that's showing is winrar on paper not only winrar and i cant open it when its on my pc.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Higgings said:

I really don't know. I just tryed it. It works just fine for me.

Thanks, well I just give it a try later to :smile:
I reinstalled M&B yesterday and am playing your MOD,... cool MOD as the the last was to  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom