Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Users who are viewing this thread

i don't know if this is a bug , i hit in an opponent only 1 damage,  when he hit me all the same give 1 damage why ?  please help me !  send me a message at this email

ady_ta94.yahoo.co. please

When i paid off the prison guard of a castle to free 3 Nord prisoners (i was hostile to them at the time) they appeared inside my party. I could level them up, change their equipment and tell them to go and spread word of my claim. Kind of funny since one of them was King Ragnar.

A ingame day or so later i "sent" them away, hoping they'd return to the Nord faction. That was a week ago or so, I haven't seen them since and they aren't in any Nord town or Castle.

I'm having now like 100 horses and they follow all my commands expect one... the most important CHARGE.  When i give them order to charge they just stop, maybe like 10 horses charge but others do nothing. Help!?

Da_mambo said:
I'm having now like 100 horses and they follow all my commands expect one... the most important CHARGE.  When i give them order to charge they just stop, maybe like 10 horses charge but others do nothing. Help!?

tell them to use melee weapons only or spread them between ranged horses and melee ones. the AI is derp on horses if some use melee and some use ranged, don't really know why, but that resolved the problem for me.

hattrickster said:
Is there a way to turn off the aleph or something? Because I lose 200000 denars every siege and I don't even have one....
The Aleph is a Robot you will get when you hire Marnid. Every battle there is an option to ride or turn it off. If you ride, it costs 200k. But its fun, really  :razz:

Problem: I cant command my troops using the default number keys when clicking charge the enemy before a battle, however if I use the "Plan who wil join you in battle" feature, all my keys to command my troops are functional and are working normally. Help me out here its getting real annoying

Sounds like the plan part doesn't adhere to the scripts Xeno put it for the charge the enemy. Have all troops use weapons at will and go from there afterward during a battle.

Aight, hi, I've been having an issue with the new 1.6.

I have installed it and the patch from the nexus, started it up and everything looked fine, but whenever I encounter a battle with more than 159 people on the enemy side, they NEVER send reinforcements, forcing me to go through multiple battles instead of one continuous fight, even if they have only a handful of men leftover. I don't know what is causing this issue, but it is taking the fun out of a previously awesome mod and I'd like to know how to go about fixing it. I have yet to see if the issue also applies to my side, as I am very rarely in the company of more than 100 men, preferring to grind and supercharge a band of only heroes, but I suspect it may also be the case there.

Are any other people encountering this issue?

That's lame as all hell, how do I go about fixing/changing this? Do I need a supplementary mod to up the number of enemies on the battlefield or alter this issue? Because it's definitely killing the joy for me.

therex55213 said:
That's lame as all hell, how do I go about fixing/changing this? Do I need a supplementary mod to up the number of enemies on the battlefield or alter this issue? Because it's definitely killing the joy for me.

I myself enjoy it, cause im tired of the old types : after managed a hard win you just face the new "raw" enemies again, when your troops are all tired and your ammos just depleted. It sucks, and tiresome.
If you want it quick, try increase battle size limit up to 300+ then.

sentinelly said:
I myself enjoy it, cause im tired of the old types : after managed a hard win you just face the new "raw" enemies again, when your troops are all tired and your ammos just depleted. It sucks, and tiresome.
If you want it quick, try increase battle size limit up to 300+ then.

I, too, found it silly the old way.  Often my veteran army would face a much larger, more poorly trained force and watch wave after wave spawn in our very midst, already demoralised, and they'd be butchered in the most pitiable fashion as they tried to flee: a wearisome and time-consuming exercise with the result already obvious.

it would seam that my barbarian and brigand are bugged i tried both on mommy difficauly and they both could only sell things for 1 gold and i waited 2 weeks and ran around still didnt fix it but useing a condottiere works and man at arms works those are just ones i tryed but no big deal you can still make them how ever you want just thought i would let you know

Barbarians and Brigands frighten merchants.  I think it's intended that those backgrounds will make it harder to do business with townsfolk.

High trade skill, Persuasion, and reputation with the town will help to get better prices, I think.  But expect that in the beginning the merchants will want nothing to do with you as a Barbarian or Brigand.

I am noticing an annoying trend where lords take it in their heads to go joyriding their Alephs about the countryside.

It seems as if they are convinced that they have a substantial force as soon as they get their Aleph after a defeat.  It's annoying to have lords join the army with no troops, instead of waiting for reinforcements, and more annoying still to have renegade enemies racing about with just an Aleph, raiding villages and impossible to catch.    :mad:

I did manage to corner one of the pests, and was surprised to find I was facing 100+ enemies in the battle assessment.  But it was just the lone Aleph.  Very strange.

Back
Top Bottom