Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Users who are viewing this thread

I can confirm the odd instance of some lords riding around with just the lord and aleph. I ponder if what controls troop replenishment isn't working proper for some lords.

A bug I ran into is no one is able to do anymore then 0-1 damage unless horse charging. This has happened multiple times now, the only way to do any damage is to run them over with a horse. The game crashes on start up, then no one does any damage. Is there a fix for this???

Edit: It's a global problem. Cavalry refuses to do anything when you tell them to charge, unless you lead them right into a infantry line. The problem is when you face cavalry as enemies. Your cavalry won't attack them at all, instead they stand still and don't care if they get hit.

Surmene said:
I can confirm the odd instance of some lords riding around with just the lord and aleph. I ponder if what controls troop replenishment isn't working proper for some lords.

Once that war I was in ended, the lords restored their armies properly.  I am guessing the problem is that they are leaving early, convinced that the aleph represents a normal troop replenishing assignment.  Perhaps it's related to the pre-battle assessment that shows an aleph as 100 troops.

I just started this mod as a Sergent and my headgear was a Demons Mask....I do believe this is a bug. It looks badass though.

That's really weird.  Will definitely look at that when I'm able to get back to the mod :smile:

Going to clarify the cavalry bug. I've tried to redownload and repatch now too, so I'm sure it isn't only I who has this problem.

When you tell cavalry to directly charge at the start of a battle, without leading them into combat, they just stop and stand still. They won't even bother if they are so being swung at. The only workaround is to tell them to follow you, lead them right into a infantry horde. I guess it's when their horses deal charge damage, they for some reason go back to normal. That said, cavalry can not deal charge damage against other cavalry. Making it impossible to fight mountain bandits and such. As they simply refuse to do anything. I guess I'll have to wait to get a templar / expert rhodok condottieri army... :/

Not really a "bug." Xeno tried to tinker around to make horse archers more useful with the side-effect of making some cavalry act weird. It can be overlooked by pressing F4 twice when in battle with your cavalry selected at least.

Surmene said:
Not really a "bug." Xeno tried to tinker around to make horse archers more useful with the side-effect of making some cavalry act weird. It can be overlooked by pressing F4 twice when in battle with your cavalry selected at least.

I'll have to try that then. I know about the HA changes, but not that this was the consequence. However, HA will always be crap with AI in Warband. They're beast if you can have them follow you in a circle around your enemy, but else, just crap.

:sad: I put around 100k of gear into my party inventory and when I go back it's GONE! WOW! 100k of stuff and lots of ancient gear gone!

Did you read the part that said "Abandon the items in your party's inventory and continue"?

Note the part that says Abandon the items

Also, 100k, shmundred k.

Epicrules said:
Yeah, Blood and Steel isn't like other mods that have a permanent party inventory, it's just an after battle item pool for gear reassignment purposes, more or less.

Kinda makes it a shame if you want to give specific units specific clothing themes

So i started playing this mod, and I had this weird thing happen. I talked to a Vaegir lord and he said "Unexisting String!" and next thing you know, my relation with him went from 16 to 102 (or so.) Is this a bug?

Back
Top Bottom