Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

when i finnish a building in a village it tells me that i have to move 996 cm away from the building in order to have my workers finnish it

No matter where I go this number doesn't change so i basically I can't build anything in my villages

Plus the distance notification spams like hell

I don't really know if you are still taking in game freeze bug reports in, but well, here is mine. I'm using v4.1 via Steam Workshop, just travel in any direction for a while and game will freeze magically. I was able to snap out of it (frozen game I mean) via hitting Ctrl + Alt + Del and ending the process via Task Manager. I can put a .dmp file together as well if you need one but well, it is 2.5ish GBs and I guess you, of course, know a way to debug the mod so that probably won't be needed. :lol:

Anyway, I took three saves in case of you need them. First one is 11 hours before the crash, second one is 3 hours before and the last is just moments before the crash. This... should be it. Thanks for your help.

Hi Quintillius, ty for that great work. Dont know if this is a bug or I'm just blind, but I cant find any way to manage my town except "Town managment" in city menu. For some time since I conquered Harma guildmaster had new dialogue, but when I became an apprentice in Curaw it changed back to the native one. The problem is that I can't get to the managment one, guildmaster still talks to me like I'm not the city's owner. Send help pls.  :sad:

Upd. Now when I've got Dhirim, I see, what's the problem. "Managment" guildmaster should appear at the castle scene, normal one stays at the guildhall. My first city was Narma and there isn't "managment" guldmaster at the castle scene.

Also I've tried to set sail to Mithrindian to trade, at the start it was ok, I've landed at the port, but now I can't get back because of reachless port. I've loaded the save, but still wanna trade with them. Is there any way to fix it?

Upd. 2.0 Aaaaand here comes another one. I've already found reports of this on the forum, but anyway. Pope summoned me, but he doesn't have any special dialog options either I talk to him outside or in the castle scene. After some tries game crashes.

Upd. 3.0 Doesn't Holy Crusade have to stop any wars between Christians? Because I'm vaegir and Swadia with Agonic are still pinching my villages. That seems to be odd, when all my fellow Crusade Generals are my enemies and I have in-war dialogues with them. They're running from me, when travelling.

Upd 4.0 Anyway, nobody arrived with me to the Hierosolyma, they just cut their throats to one another. The first problem is that siege of Hierosolyma was extremely easy as defenders leave 2 ladders without any attention, despite spawns they just crowd at the left side from sieger's point of view. And the second thing is some script error after I've conquered Hierosolyma
UQ_nt.png

JuJu70 said:
So, the rescue prisoner quest now is just giving 100 to a guard? No fight? Seems too easy and no punishment for this, really?
Disappointed.
So true, I can't even describe it with words.  :facepalm:

What do you know about bad luck? I'm a vaegir vassal at day 650, I have 4 huge towns, in each there maximal upgrades of tech. buldings (university etc.) and Tsardom is still at techlevel 2. Sarranids have 5, Swadians already at the final stage, unlucky Rhodocks just got to the 3rd level. But I'm still at 2! Tech. buldings was the first thing I've ever constructed in my towns, but still nothing.  :lol:

Back to the topic - I've just got Wercheg from Noregr, which doesn't advance in technology, but somehow nextgen units are avaliabe in Wercheg. I can train there vaegirs arquebusirs and bardiche infantry branches. And I think this is a bug, because we Vaegirs still at the 2nd level, I'm not able to train these units in my other towns.

Finally got to my own tsardom. I haven't noticed it, but tech level hasn't done any changes to unit's stats for Vaegir, maybe it also don't increase income? New troops are available although.
Second bug - despite that my tsardom is at first techlevel I can train all the same units like before - up to cossacks and armored arquebusiers. And strangely I can do it a lot faster and cheaper, for example arquebusiers now train in 4 days.

Cmykyc said:
Finally got to my own tsardom. I haven't noticed it, but tech level hasn't done any changes to unit's stats for Vaegir, maybe it also don't increase income? New troops are available although.
Second bug - despite that my tsardom is at first techlevel I can train all the same units like before - up to cossacks and armored arquebusiers. And strangely I can do it a lot faster and cheaper, for example arquebusiers now train in 4 days.

Are you training troops in a city? If so, I've had the same issue/could concern. You can train above your tech level as long as the city has the appropriate buildings, which seems odd.

My games constantly end up with Lords from all factions getting stuck either on the Mithridian islands or at the port in Zendar. The armies just stand at the coast trying to run into the sea and go nowhere. Sorry if this is a known bug, hope it gets fixed soon.  :grin:

Seems I can't find the guild in any city, I'm a laborer thought I should be able to join it?The guildhall option is just missing in the city menu screen

Bomber Man said:
Seems I can't find the guild in any city, I'm a laborer thought I should be able to join it?The guildhall option is just missing in the city menu screen
This is a feature, read carefully. Guildhall is in the market square, above "check prices".

A lot of people get stuck (some disappearing) near Zendar and the island faction. Is there a way to quickly reset party records so everyone all teleports into towns or something? Hitting "Fix for disappearing party" under options didn't seem to do anything.

I can fix it temporarily through the save game editor, but it takes a loooooong time to find every lord and to put in new coordinates and states.

Mistakes I caught: On the Installation readme, it says to use Shift + F12 to disable the shaders, however the enbseries.ini file uses decimal keycodes instead of hex ones, which means the setting KeyCombination=20 in the enbseries.ini file corresponds to capslock instead of shift (hence the combination is capslock + F12), 16 would be the decimal keycode for shift.

Also, on the installation readme, the second instruction has a typo, with "remplace" instead of "replace".

Hey!

Great mod! Really love the many many features added in this mod. Excellent job!

This is my report:
-as almost everybody knows, the woodcutting bugs and the infinite timber.
Basically you went in the forest after you had the charter, chop down a white tree, log shows up in one of the saw pit.
Chop down the brown tree, log sometimes don't show up in any of the saw pit (this happened at evening/night, but it shows up when it's morning or day *you racist!*  :fruity: )
After the log shows up, you saw it, it disappeared, you earned prestige and a timber. But stay in the same position, and you can saw air to get another prestige and timber.

uxOsX.jpg

Also, one more thing, when the woodcutter's axe was broken in the middle of cutting, i can still use it until I unequip it. Then i can't use it anymore because its gone from inventory.
BUT, when i saw the logs AFTER the axe is broken and gone, magically the axe is reappearing in my side, which i can use again when i press my hotkey for the axe's slot. It then disappears again if I unequipped it. (the picture above shows the axe has reappearing)

Back
Top Bottom