Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

When I engage in combat within villages my combat text disappears. I already have casualty reports turned off, but all text seems to disappear including the prompt that the battle has ended. This then carries over to all messages on the world map.

Most likely script errors. Check your log next time (L), if there are a bunch of error messages, that's what causes it. If overflown the text screen takes cynide. It should come back a minute later or so tho.

I wasn't getting any script errors during the battle. Also when I do get a deluge of them it doesn't turn off all messages. This seems to only happen when I battle in villages.

Ugh and now I'm getting game freezes again. I can't alt-F4 or alt-tab and x out. I can't even ctrl-alt-del and reach the task manager because clicking on anything just brings the Warband window back up. All I can do is sign out and back in. This was happening months ago too, and I never knew why.

Before a tournament at Halhmar I decided to revert native settings for a change of pace, and the result was everyone but me spawning with neither horses nor weapons.

Now the Great Knightly Fistfight is absolutely hilarious to watch and participate in so I'm not complaining too much, but it seems like something worth mentioning here.

Graeghan said:
Before a tournament at Halhmar I decided to revert native settings for a change of pace, and the result was everyone but me spawning with neither horses nor weapons.

Now the Great Knightly Fistfight is absolutely hilarious to watch and participate in so I'm not complaining too much, but it seems like something worth mentioning here.

That sounds awesome! It would be cool if this could become a feature, just for the change of pace.

Alfonso dArmigerio said:
That sounds awesome! It would be cool if this could become a feature, just for the change of pace.

Only problem is, since everyone is wearing armor you end up doing 1-2 damage a shot so it takes bloody forever.  :wink: Having an opportunity to slug it out WOULD be pretty awesome though. Maybe "peasant tournaments" held in faverns or something?

Rhodoks trying to siege some castle or another, but are stuck in the harbor. Waiting long enough leads to them eventually docking, which means they CAN correctly pathfind to at least the port at Zendar, where they are stuck currently. Eventually they will do their own thing when deciding not to siege anymore.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B95grV7pxtU8U2E5UlRTQ0Ewclk

Getting a million red error codes, all of the same error - opcode something on calculate_distances

http://i.imgur.com/jKyu0fg.jpg

Basically a new game too

I`ve found some error. I have bought a mill and stated to make bread. When I had one craftsman employed the mill produced 6 pieces of bread in a week. Then I hired four craftsmen. I expected them to produce 30 pieces of bread in a week but they continued producing 6 pieces of bread in a week.

My AI vassals are running around with 2 separate types of units of "X" that are all naked. I just noticed it now and want to see if there is a fix before half their army are composed of these naked bums as the number of them are steadily rising. I made no modifications to the mod. I downloaded it, made a new character and started playing. Im on day ~870 if that helps at all.  :smile:

Thanks in Advanced.

P.S. LOVE the mod.

UPDATE: There are now 6 different types of "x" units.

I had a problem in tournament. In the first round, the NPCs earn more point than they deserved.

Look the images:

Scores of the first round: http://imgur.com/bvUqxtT

Result: http://imgur.com/EvJ89hQ

Is there any workaround?

Hi, I just subscribed to this mod yesterday and loved it!

However, as soon as I tried to run it again today, it gets a CTD at start, in the "Loading Settings" prompt.
rgl_log says "Sound files not found", even though they exist in the directory:

Code:
Sound file could not be found: Sounds/tutorial_2.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/s_cymbals.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/quest_completed.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/quest_failed.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/rain_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/footstep_3.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/water_walk_3.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/jump_end.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/jump_begin_water.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/jump_end_water.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/throw_javelin_2.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/throw_knife_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/throw_stone_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/reload_crossbow_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/put_back_dagger.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/pull_bow_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/pull_arrow.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/arrow_pass_by_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/arrow_pass_by_2.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/arrow_pass_by_3.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/arrow_pass_by_4.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/bolt_pass_by_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/javelin_pass_by_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/javelin_pass_by_2.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/stone_pass_by_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/axe_pass_by_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/knife_pass_by_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/arrow_whoosh_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/arrow_hit_ground_2.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/arrow_hit_ground_3.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/incoming_bullet_hit_ground_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/incoming_javelin_hit_ground_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: Sounds/incoming_stone_hit_ground_1.ogg Sound file could not be found: ...

I have tried lowering the settings but it still does not work. I also did a fresh reinstall and subscribe from the Steam Workshop, to no avail. How should I approach this? I was just starting to try and get a masterpiece done ;-;

Any help will be appreciated!

Got this mod today and loving it so much atm!

The only thing that's been annoying me is for some reason I always crash, I've crashed close to 10-15 times in a few hours and it's always in the same place Ruluns > the village closest the end of the forest heading to Dhrim. The game closes and the error message is something about Failed Vectors with a long Integer on the end of the message usually with about 7 digits. I get the feeling it's the Cathars because It happens when a few of them come into view on the map, at first it was 13 but just then there was one with 20 in the band. I'm not 100% sure if they're Cathars, they might be another party but they look EXACTLY the same.

My savegame file is uploading to Dropbox, I'm on Australian internet, I'll post to see if anyone knows anything.

Installed the Nova Aetas 4.1 on my Warband, when the game is processing the INI file it crashes and I get the following message:

RGL ERROR

get_texture failed for texture: rhodok_wall_a

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Looks like a bad install. Pls try reinstalling the mod.

I've queued up a building in one of my villages and found the workbench and interacted with it. Now anytime I enter ANY of my villages the game constantly tells me "Please, move yourself another 996 cm outside the building so your workers can finish it." and moving anywhere does not seem to help.

Also, is there a way to hire patrols? I've hired every member I could for my council but none of them have a option for patrols.

In any case, I love the mod!

Back
Top Bottom