Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

My ship has landed right in the middle of a village on the world map so i cant click it. It doesnt matter if i sell all my ships, the fleet still stays there. This is gamebrekaing because i have several colonies.

Edit: I solved it by lining up the village and a town to open the stack selector menu.

Hi this bug is from 4.0.
But i just took my first castle and i appoint my wife as chancellor. but when i choose a title like "king" formy kingdom it's just kinda stuck there. no matter what title i choose it doens't go any further than that :/
Jt29RC.jpg

MrMundy said:
Onkelnisse said:
Hi this bug is from 4.0.

I suggest actually playing the newest version. I dont know if this is fixed, but its still pretty much pointless like that.
yeah.. but that means i have to start all over and  i got like 80 play hours or something here.. :/

In my 4.1.2 save, Lords are getting stuck on every port. Swadia got consumed by Agonic Order because all of the Swadian Lords were trapped at the port near Hieroslyma (spelling?). I've also got a ton of lords stuck at the port in Zendar, including nearly all of the Aztec Lords.

Not sure why they're all getting stuck, this is a brand-new save with a brand-new character on 4.1.2. I thought 4.1 or 4.1.2 was supposed to fix Lords getting stuck on ports?

Onkelnisse said:
MrMundy said:
Onkelnisse said:
Hi this bug is from 4.0.

I suggest actually playing the newest version. I dont know if this is fixed, but its still pretty much pointless like that.
yeah.. but that means i have to start all over and  i got like 80 play hours or something here.. :/

In that case you shouldn't post bugs from an outdated version  :grin:

Hi, i've been playing 4.1 and have a 200 ig days save right now, it's a good mod with plenty of nice ideas.
However i have some recurents bugs :
-"Invalid party ID : Error with calcul_distance Script" spamming like crazy sometimes (like 30+ times per IG days)"
-Mercenary pays "war taxes" which seems quite strange : If you side with a faction at war with 4 others you have to pay 750 gold while you only gain ~200 per weeks, it is really hard to manage early game.
-Sarranid lords seems to often get stucks near askhalon castle (path seems rather small).
-Found a sarranid lord with 1000 troops (900 looters) once.
-Tulgar Invasion seems quite weak, they just get crushed by khergit then all their lords just defect to Sarranids (4 lords remaining in my game).
- Truth is EVERY LORDS that defect seems to join Sarranid, at day 187 they have 39 lords (4 cities & 5 castles), Swadia is next with 23 lords  (5 cities & 9 castles)

These does not really bother me but the whole naval script seems like a buggy mess when it comes to handle the AI: while it works for the player it just stuckAI lords everywhere : sometimes there are 6+ sarranids lords stuck on Tardus Coast (lords want to raid Mithradian villages then still there forever). Same goes for Rhodok raiding Tardus, most of them just get stuck on tardus harbor forever.
Seems to make New World natives & Mithradian lords unable to do anything as well.

I think you should try something simpler for the AI like allowing AI to just cross the sea without Harbor related script or like Perisno's team who handle isles quite well with simple water textured terrain that could be put arround Mithradian & new world islands.

Snakeox said:
-Tulgar Invasion seems quite weak, they just get crushed by khergit then all their lords just defect to Sarranids (4 lords remaining in my game).
- Truth is EVERY LORDS that defect seems to join Sarranid, at day 187 they have 39 lords (4 cities & 5 castles), Swadia is next with 23 lords  (5 cities & 9 castles)

In my current game the Turghun Horde has settled with 2 captured cities and is being kept in check by the sarranids.
In the 3 previous games they crushed the Khergits and then slowly canibalized the sarranids.

Hi Quintillius
Nova Aetas 4.0 from steam.

Now to walk in a field of cereal is easy but when I want to cut some wheat the wheat doesn't disappear.
But my inventory fill completely.

Have a good day.

I disembarked at a village and now the ship icon is just inside the village's icon, this makes me unable to embark. No matter what angle I cannot click on the ship, and almost no vassal goes to that village.

I'm playing the steam workshop mod, I'm not sure if it's the latest, and I found a very weird bug, I've saved while being a Christian Knight for the Grandmaster (Adinicus iirc), when I load this save, instantly a "you are captured" message appears and after some time I escape in Hahlmar (where I saved), lvl 1 all attributes on 4, 0 on all skills and 15 on all proficiencies. My honor and renown were zeroed too, but piety, prestige and influence are the same. Very weird bug tbh. Also out of curiosity I walked a little on the map and there is no lords at all in the map or at the castles.

Also you can get infinity lumber on the forest by just pressing F on the spot where you usually do when there is wood but even if there's no wood you can still press F.

Also, is there any way to change the AI tactics to the old "everyone charge" of vanilla? Most of times enemy troops just stand there doing nothing and getting murdered, also the combat doesn't feel fluid, all mounted units just form a clash against each other and against infantry and then they beat each other until everyone dies.

lolitablue said:
Hi Quintillius!

I found this red code:

See picture...

Have a good day.

I began three new games two with freelancer and one without ... and I realized that the bug could come from the option "freelancer".

If I enlist in a Lord's army and then if I ask to have a few days of "vacation" I have the bug.
Otherwise no bug!

What do you think about this?

Thank you.

From my experience from any mod its used in, freelancer tends to bug out.

I assume its from the fact that its a 3rd party mod one can add to their own, but not being the original mod authors creation he cant really properly fix it in all cases?

That said, freelancer adds flavor to the game in my opinion, there is something liberating about just joining a lords army and getting a pay, not needing to worry about where to go what to do, you just give your best when your lord rushes the 1000 troop stack of enemy lords alone.  :twisted:

After 250-300 days gameplay the game starts freezing for 10-25 seconds but only on map on fights all ok (this problem isnt on my pc and i try reinstall the mod but it isnt fix the problem) please fix it in pach it is very coll mod and i want    to play it without this lags

Back
Top Bottom