Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I've had the villager problem as well.

In 4.1 sea travel is horrid around Zendar. 6-8 Swadian lords are stuck "In the field, near Zendar", on ships. At least, some of them are. Some of then have simply disappeared, including King Cedrus. I have managed to find him once by manipulating the group list, so I know he is there, but he is not visible, nor is he mobile. He has been stuck there for the last 100 days, along with two other Swadians, one Vaegir, and two Zendar lords. Several times the Swadian marshal has been chosen from one of those two, which makes it so that Swadian campaigns never take any territory because the gathered army just sits outside Zendar Harbour.

Sorry, i have seen a lot off Opcode errors but not the one who i have.
So I hope that someone could help me.

Script error on Opcode 1608. Invalid Party ID: 459. LINE NO : 80
At script : cf calculate_distances
At script : cf calculate_distances

Alfonso dArmigerio said:
In 4.1 sea travel is horrid around Zendar. 6-8 Swadian lords are stuck "In the field, near Zendar", on ships. At least, some of them are. Some of then have simply disappeared, including King Cedrus. I have managed to find him once by manipulating the group list, so I know he is there, but he is not visible, nor is he mobile. He has been stuck there for the last 100 days, along with two other Swadians, one Vaegir, and two Zendar lords. Several times the Swadian marshal has been chosen from one of those two, which makes it so that Swadian campaigns never take any territory because the gathered army just sits outside Zendar Harbour.

I have a similar problem. I left my army for personal reasons (2weeks) and my general and some armies (four) are stuck on the Port near Theologicon. i cant reach them. Even if i teleport near them.

Picture:

RGL Error

Hash Vector Failed at index 151594277

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is repeatable

Using the steam version of the game.  Will delete and download using moddb.

Edit:  Made it to day 30 VS day 8 using the download from moddb.  The only thing I did differently was NOT gather companions off the bat.  I had 10 companions in both occurrences, the only thing that was the same of the two attempts. 

There's also NO WAY this RGL error is related to poor computer specs because my computer is a beast lol.  I've also played Nova Aetas many times in the past with entire kingdoms w/o this error.

Edit 2:  When the RGL error pops up restarting the game and taking the same path (always happens on the world map) will cause an RGL error in the exact same spot.  Going a different path will NOT encounter an RGL error.

Edit 3:  I've decided that the current version with this RGL error is bad enough to be unplayable.  I'll be back in a few months and hopefully a new version will be out =P

Hi everyone !
I'm not use to do that, but the mod is awesome, so i want to help :grin:

=> The book merchant don't sell anything.

Alright, this bug didn't actually end up having any effect on the amount I'm charged each week, only in the budget report screen.
Basically, as you may have seen, once you join a faction as a lord, baron, etc, you might get a church tithe of 40 million bucks.
Stressed me out for a little bit, before the week actually ended and it was fine. May want to fix this, just to avoid the feeling of impending doom. Screenshot included.
u7IR54QyD.jpg

Is this mod dead? there were so many vital game breaking bugs swarming all over the game without a hotfix or a hint on how to fix em. If so it is a shame. It really had a lot of potential but i guess it is too much to fix at the same time. Good luck and i hope to see some development soon.

Lords are stuck at seas and wars are a joke that way

No books

Battle slow mo

Random red text script alarms

Same feature quest triggers too fast after the completion of it is previous one

ect ect

Lazregamesh said:
Is this mod dead?

If I remember correctly Quintillius, the mod developer, has stated that he has time to work on the mod only during holidays.

Lazregamesh said:
Battle slow mo
Same feature quest triggers too fast after the completion of it is previous one

Could you please explain more clearly what do you mean?

Oh ok, is he doing everything alone? thats impressive.

The animations are sometimes slightly delayed, it is noticebale though.

About the triggers for traits, i remember having the guy hitting his head and requiring a min 5k so he doesnt go senile 2 times in a row. The big thing really is the water issue. Seeing lords stuck at sea and not able to do anything all game long is a major factor. The book merchant having an empty inventory is a big one too. All the idle time going to waste when you are learning all these poems and training villagers/camping

1. Slave Chiefs don't have forced horses. Half of them have no horse and do nothing/glitch out.
2. All Merchants in taverns have nothing.
3. You can't get to a lord if you are from a low class in a castle/town even if you have a message for him. (Not rlly a bug but there should be an option to say "Hey, but I carry a message"
4. If you cut down 4 trees, you get the message that you cut down too many. If you get this message, then you can repeatedly saw at the left sawmill even without a tree in it from the back.
5. Farms now give unlimited wheat and never really get harvested unless you leave the area.

Found a bunch. Just wanted to help. Great mod!

Playing 4.1 I've come across a bug where the game will suddenly freeze in the overworld map and I have to ctrl+alt+delete to escape.  I have 2 different characters playing right now and I've only experienced this with one of the characters so far.  There aren't any error messages before the freeze, but it seems to happen precisely at 12:30 in-game time (on day 27, but my other character is twice as far along without this freeze).  Perhaps there's an update/event or a check the game does around that time?  I've had rumors of the road pop up as well as the trait events without any issue (as far as I know), and I've seen both a crusade and a jihad message pop up without any issue on my other character, so I don't think it's that either.  Perhaps it's a bug with tech levels increasing?  That's one notification I haven't received yet in either game, though my understanding is that gets calculated randomly each week.  Again, this has happened without fail for this character every time 12:30 rolls around, so it doesn't seem to be random but I haven't been able to locate exactly what is causing the freeze or why.

Sorry this isn't too helpful, but if I find more I'll be sure to post an update.  Great mod; it's clear a lot of love and attention went into this.  :smile:

Thank you for the bug reports!

1) Freezes:
Please make a savegame an hour or two before the freeze occurs and post it here so I can test it.

2) The mod isn't dead
I had a very busy period, but I'm trying to be more active now. I'll have a week off soon and will try to fix bugs for a new update.

3) Has vector failed
Can you guys lower your graphical settings?

I am having the same game freeze issues as well. Mine always freezes on day 89 at noon. Here is a save at 10:52

drive.google.com/open?id=0B0e3aq3vPkqES29jTlNzc1ZDSVk

ey, during my playt hrough a script error occurred:

Script Error on opcode 1608: Invalid party ID 4501 line 27:
cf_calculate_distances

and:

Script Error on opcode 1641: Invalid party ID 4501 line 30:
cf_calculate_distances
Trigger no 103

Image:
http://imgur.com/a/KyATl [nofollow]

Is there any way to fix it? If it is not important can I hide it somehow?

Hi, I just downloaded this mod and it's the best one I have played. Also I'm sure I've heard a couple of those songs before, thanks for doing this.

I keep getting a message appearing-
Script error OPT code:1608  invalid party ID429;line 80
At script at calculate distances

Varien101 said:
RGL Error

Hash Vector Failed at index 151594277

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 3:  I've decided that the current version with this RGL error is bad enough to be unplayable.  I'll be back in a few months and hopefully a new version will be out =P

Turn off shaders in the options menu, you won't have a problem any more.

Lord_milo said:
I dont know if this is the right place to post this.

I have played this mod a while ago. I think it was V.3.0.
I liked the mod and descided to play the newer version.

But now i have a little problem. The mod itself runs but everytime i try to enter a battle the game crashes and i get the following error:

"RGL - invalid opcode 16"

Quintillius said:
RGL error = lower graphical settings or don't load scene
OPCODE 16 error = Update core game to v1.161+

I tried it with different versions of the game ( 1.67, 1.68, 1.70 ). Nothing changed. I also tried to lower the graphics but it didn't help as well.
does anyone have the same problem or a sollution ?

i also get the same error message.

althought this is the first i play this mod. v.4.1.2
version of the game 1.68

thanks

My savefile freezes every few weeks, on the overworld map.
It always freezes when my army is either traveling or I'm camping.
I'm really enjoying the mod, and want to play more of it but it's kinda hard when it freezes so often.

Backup: https: //drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6lBAk97QQBMXQ4WnhKZzBpYzQ
Save: https: //drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6lBAk97QQBTG9QZkhWMEJqdVE
Haven't been on forum long enough to use actual links, so I made a space inbetween HTTPS: and the //

Would appreciate help so we can figure out what it is.

Thanks

Not sure if this has been reported, but boats are quite bugged. A stack of about 15 lords seem to be stuck next to zendar harbour and countless others are simply flying around the land very quickly as they have been able to take boats on land so running from them is impossible.

Back
Top Bottom