Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Erslev said:
Hello

I've encountered what I assume is a bug. Everything is steeped in sepia - menues as well as general scenery, battles, cities, what have you. Unfortunately I can neither post images, nor links to imgur, what with being a new user and all. However, I hope you can aid me in fixing it byt my meager description. I tried searching the forums, but to no avail, unfortunately. The mod seems really good, but it's rather frustrating to the eyes, looking at ye olde photographs all the time.

Regards
If that's what I think it is, it's just the ENB the mod uses. Another user might have a tip to disable it, sorry, but I do not.

The spawns needs to be fixed sometimes i spawn in a large hole with water and can't go up or it takes long time to go up.......................
another bug found : when in battle when you press tab you lose even if you are still alive & you start all over again ; when i die it says we lost even if we have 200 more troops & it starts all over again & when its with siege tower that moves really slow it gets frustrating when you get 1 hit by a arrow or idk...

Addition to the stuff I came across in m conquest of the aztecs: Aztlan has sandy hills with some palms as landscape, it has floating buildings and unit moevement(both attacker and defender) is jsut generally screwed up badly. This makes assaulting the place rather difficult...

Also: the defender (partially) spawns outside the map, making it a bit hard to take down their archers if your army consists solely of melee infantry.

I've encountered some of the "BUG" so far. First, after i've conquered an island , colonized it then i build a few house but the population limit doesn't go up, Some time when i remove the house my population cap goes negative.Next thing, Troops customization is really buggy, after i've finished customizing my troops and check their inventory after some of items i give them disappear and some of items duplicate, after i've save and load the game some of my troops have their gears missing. And after i finished my troops customization and i choose scrap the plan or i don't have enough money, some of my items on deeper level of my inventory disappear. I gotta stop playing the mod for now to prevent those missing items thing. also, I'm using steam workshop version if there's any difference.

When assaulting Teregryt(and others sarranid castels using the same model/map for assaults), some troops get stuck at the lower part of the siege tower(that's technically a ladder). It's something like 13 men.
I haven't really had any problems with it as the attacker(My army defeats the enemy anyway), but as defender you'll have to go over the wall and move down the siege tower to deal witht them alone because you troops have no way to get out of the castle(It's not possible to open the gate, and they can't jump over the breach into the tower).

Ptaxia, in the New World, is placed in such a spot that you are unable to explore the island it is on. This is a problem, as I used cheats to get off the cliff it's on and found 2 different exploration spots that, if I hadn't cheated, would have been inaccessible.

Hi

I don't see any post about this bug so I show it!

"Script Error 1608:Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 52;
At Simple trigger no: 57.

What do you think about it?

Thank you.

You should take a look at the Zendar siege scene; the castle, and more importantly ladder, is floating in the air, making it impossible to attack. A sound defensive strategy to be sure, but rather problematic.

Regards

EDIT:
You can run under the city - I assume the ground is simply missing - and engage the enemy there, as they spawn on the ground beside you, with a few still standing on the walls high in the air. So, with either cheating or a good bow you can force them down, but it's still a bit problematic.

lolitablue said:
Hi

I don't see any post about this bug so I show it!

"Script Error 1608:Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 52;

What do you think about it?

Thank you.

I get them too , i dont think its game breaking ,at least i don't notice it, so i just let it go.. i get those type of messages a lot

I have a savegame with about 550 ingame days but now I'm stuck because the game freezes if I continue my savegame. Please help I love this mod! :cry:

Regards,

Taurin

Ok, I found today tree little bugs :\

First one is just missing textures for the swords - i show you only one but i saw more :sad:

http://images75.fotosik.pl/257/241d2612b054bc62.jpg

Next one make me realy angry... i join to army and then my comander start to siege castle(Waldemar Castle) i fought as Veagir rekrut so it was not easy but i did it :grin: (by the way why V.rekrut have two handed axe and shield? its little bit strange for me if the wariors taking to battle weapon what can not use) then battle start inside castle and what happened? My alies Vaegirs start to fight with me! Ok mybe i will win but not as rekrut :\ is it possible to reprair this bug?

http://images76.fotosik.pl/258/b0437e9caaa6ca1f.jpg

For the last one i dont have screen but i will write(i will try :wink: ) so I embark in Zendar then I sailed to Praven there was not port so i marked city and when my hero was on the cost i had to choose disembark or back (cancel) i chose disembark I went to the city, then back to ship-> embark->sail to colony->choose beach->go to colony(Fjoror) and in the selection window of colony was not option sail away :sad: so i am imprisoned in new world... ok this is not big problem enough enable the cheats and you can teleport back this Zendar(ctrl + lpm)

I swear that I speak better English than I writing :grin: did you read my sugestion about banks and caravans? I saw that you working on adding cannons so i have one more sugestion... lets play M&B WfaS there while siege you have several options for attack one is just assault second is poison water in city, third is bribing the guards to open the gate to the city and i think last one  is blowing up wall with mines - so you could change that option to use cannons and then army will wait to the moment when the wals will fall and then attack(just in theory)

Currently I´am sovereign of my own kingdom, with a reknown of around 1200, 28 charisma and leadership 9. Yet I´am only able to recruit around 144 units. Also my vasalls never follow me, eventhough I´am marshall

When I try to build shacks in my colony it doesn't increase the max population for the colony. So I am unable to populate my colony with town-walkers nor slaves. I've tried reloading the game, creating a new game, settling on a different island, and alternating the number of shacks that I build. Do you have an idea to why this is? I would appreciate any help.

I'm sorry for my poor English :sad:

New World (Acztaoc) has many bugs.

1) Ixtepexi : When you assault it, there isn't a siege map. So you have to fight plain map. Moreover, all troops (Including enemy) spawn same place.
2) Telela & Tochtepec : If you can reach its palace and enter it, (named .) you don't have to fight siege, but simply fight very few troops, then you win without huge battles.
3) Ptaxia & Miahuatlan & Oxitipan : No village scene.
4) All Acztaoc towns : No marketplace, so you have to buy supplies from Calradia.

Hey I am sorry I'm new to this I have this issue I've seen a guy before with similar issue but I have a save and i know the cause for what is happening to my game, I really enjoy your mod and pleas man could you try to help me Its my second time now that I probably will have to start all over again because before my game was just crashing randomly and there was nothing i could do, now that i have my kingdom and stuff I really dont want to lose it, the issue is that after Jihadists conquer hierosolim and i get the notification and stuff i press okey then my character just dissapears from the map and there is nothing i can do i tried going to notes and return to game i tried waiting in town until it happens then go to tavern then go out used cheats pretty much everything pleeease can you help me man : d

Valameir.Maltarris said:
When I try to build shacks in my colony it doesn't increase the max population for the colony. So I am unable to populate my colony with town-walkers nor slaves. I've tried reloading the game, creating a new game, settling on a different island, and alternating the number of shacks that I build. Do you have an idea to why this is? I would appreciate any help.

you have to bring people in from the villages. talk to the villagers and ask them if they want to join the colony then ship them over.

Back
Top Bottom