Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
jomini said:
I can't get my kingdom tech to level 4. I checked with my official and he told me that we were at level 3 and progress was 1013/1000. I really wanted to see what level 4 troops look like. I don't think any of the other kingdoms in my game got to level 4.

also, my game crashes every time I join a tournament at aldurias (the papal capital) or go to the inn at aldurias. without fail. just wondering if it's a bug or if it's just me.
Wait a week for the kingdom to advance. Tournaments can crash sometimes indeed, make sure you save the game often and to multiple slots. The others are indeed bugs. Thanks for reporting!

Thanks for the tip!

Here's a minor grammatical. When I'm getting florins from the king's purse, I get the message 'you is .....' just thought it would sound better with you are.

I love the mod! Thank you!

Weird Bug. Was able to reproduce to "Fix".

When landing your boats somewhere and then sailing from another location (Harbor), it makes an issue of where you are walking on the water and when you land, you are sailing on the land. Now this would just be a graphical thing, but it causes weird pathing issues as well I have found. Repeating the process of landing somewhere on shore and then embarking again from a harbor re flips it and fixes pathing.

Aztec lord has been teleporting into my territory and just sitting near Praven.

After capturing a king, got a battle simulation error that popped up after the battle was over (I had manually fought it) so I am not sure what is going on with that. Happened awhile ago though so I don't have screens. Was near Cullmar castle.

Suno siege traps half of your forces outside of the map. The barricades block your men out.

Farming no longer functions. I go to harvest and cannot do so. It worked only the first time.

Recruiting troops through town menu costs no money

Colonists and cattle that follow you are constantly trying to talk to you, making fast travel impossible.

Hi, I face a problem with upgrading Swadian troops - Footman to Man at Arms - once I click on the Man at Arms I receive the "Incorrect skeleton type for anim 552 at creation"

Any suggestions?

I just downloaded newest version from Moddb today...

Thanks!

a) If you're already playing for a while, please let me know every detail that happened. You might have strange dialogues as well.
b) If this is straight after starting a game, download the mod again and the full version this time.

Alright, I know I reported this bug on a previous version, however, seeing as it is still relevant for me, I thought i'd report it again with more detail.
In every game I create, when I get 1 colony beyond or at level 3, I'm unable to click the top building option anymore.(level 1 house f.e)
This coincidentally means that you lose the capability to create houses in newly founded colonies. (This is NOT like the wells providing population, the houses provide the population and the wells do not.)
Because of this issue I started a game solely to test this bug, what I did (Unaltered mod):
- Start a fresh game, with testing character option.
- I had cheatmode enabled and cheated in several tens of thousands of denars.
- Bought all the supplies for colonies, and houses.
- Bought ships and sailed to new world. (Also tried a game without buying ships and just teleported over to the new World)
- Created 2 colonies, with 1 remaining completely free of buildings, and the other being built up to level 3.
Even with this completely unmoddified game I still couldn't click the top option once one colony reached level 3. (No error logs or anything occured)
I know you can't do much with this, but i thought I'd report it anyway.

I decided to cheat a lot to try out some of the features.  I built a colony and took over Ilixetyl.  But then it kept crashing on me. I know this is not very helpful, but the crash goes to a "not responding" message and then will not continue.

I developed a colony to stage 4 buildings... then I started another colony and when I tried to build houses they went automatically to stage four housing and would not build.

I have tried this now on three other colonies and I still cannot build buildings.  I can build wells etc. But when I try to build the 5 person peasant shack it automatically goes to Stage 2 buildings and they will not build.

Just want to state that us warlords are still suffering from crashes after you get past 300+ days. For me, my crashes started on day 346 and I made another save which does it at 316 and then another one at 331. Pretty sure some sort of event that goes on secretly during that time is causing this but I am not sure myself.

none of my troops wanted to climb the siege tower when I invaded tellos castle.

also, some of the indigenous troops from the Aztec faction look like floating shirts with disembodied limbs and heads. the heads fall off while the shirts float in mid air

the last few enemy units keep getting stuck in fortifications. I know its a already a problem in the original mount and blade. its just even more so now that even the villages have fortifications with stairs. so you always have to go around searching for that last guy to kill off

[Milestone]

Everytime guild master gives you the job about killing a bandit party that attacked some of the travellers near (Town) it is a lord party, and when you exit the town automatically you lose the quest.

A couple of issues:

First, I found a great exploit to maximize Right to Rule.  Because I chose anti-pope I got called to lead the crusade against the sarranids.  Then they kept asking me to sign a peace agreement.  So every time I signed one my RTR went up by 9.  Then I would go back and sign up for the crusade again.  Doing that 10 times got me a max RTR

Second, I made the mistake of declaring independence before getting a wife.  So I tried to woo one of my vassal's daughters and was successful.  Except that I set up in the new world and it appears that they will not hold a celebration there so I have been waiting for weeks and weeks without being able to fulfill the quest and get on with the marriage.

Recently a red colored message pops up and says something about kingdom hero or something like that, i don't know if this is a major bug or not

also the dialog is a total mess

is there any solution for that? i really enjoyed the experience through your mod :smile:
just the ideas and the features are mind blowing --in a positive way ^_^ --

plz help me so i can say thanx a lot :smile: and thank u for bringing a mod like this to life

I currently have a bugged game after being asked to lead the crusade from the pope.

After waiting in the siege camp nobody moved to attack Hierosolyma
I decided to take the castle myself and now i am being spammed with error messages.

Also the faction i'm vassal in are now hostile towards me.

Here is a screenshot of the error messages
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/285223905189041746/DDFCC131D60BDA2D4E1B2E2D8E76703FFF87FA00/

Back
Top Bottom