Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

How did you get managed to build a castle in less than 15 weeks? You should face legendarious costs.

Wood - 20 per piece (Cheap is common) * 60 = 1200
Stone - 40 per piece (Harder to find cheap) * 80 = 3200
Tools - 300 per piece (Seen em for 200, but rare) * 30 = 9000
Total - 12400...Same as an expensive Laborers' House?

Buying the ingredients cheaply requires lots of traveling, but with a small band of rhodock infantry I could easily slaughter bandits to fund the process I could probably afford the minor cost of 1600 a week for every 1 u/w, but why bother?

I believe that 4 u/w is the 'fastest' you can build it using laborers... that is 6400 a week, but will still take 20 weeks.... Total cost = LEGENDARIOUS? I still wouldn't call it that... I find it very simple to get the starting money to buy Laborers house for renting, if I pay the low end price of 8800. The first one is the hardest, but hardly hard. Tournemants and raiding villages pays far to well. Maybe Rhodock troops are imba idk. I slaughtered 300 troops with my 50 using the village entrance as a choke point. It was a little nerve racking the first hundred, but it quickly became a game of watching my crossbows shoot their bolts into the gate....Rinse and Repeat.... Oh and I only attack horse rider faction villages, so they can't use their horses in battle. Totally gimps them. Hakkon v Rhodock with no horses?

As to how I did it, I said how. I cheated, played way too many starts (250+ hours according to steam, and probably close to that number in characters made), and it is the least fun. I am tempted to go ahead and make a legit character build a castle in LESS than 15 weeks, but I have no way to prove it so...

Don't mean to criticize, I like the concept of this mod a lot. Just feel that a castle should be more difficult. It is a castle after all... I KNOW I could build a castle and still be classified as a laborer. I love the class system, but should a blacksmith be building his own castle? It did give me the idea of building a bandit kingdom however, that would be fun.

Wow, that went long. Hope this helps, I look forward to seeing where it goes

EDIT: Not really bug report anymore... :smile:

EDIT 2: Oh, I did gather 30,40,10 of each material. Took about 3 weeks for that tally at the pricing listed above. Kinda easy, but boring.

Not really bug or even thing that affects on gameplay , but destroying catapult gives a lot of script errors 

Tipsu94 said:
Not really bug or even thing that affects on gameplay , but destroying catapult gives a lot of script errors
Which catapults? Where?

Wh1teReaper said:
My character on the map is disappearing as well its saying the same things as someone else reported in this forum earlier on there logs.
If you don't feel much for telling the error messages, why should I bother fixing it?
Can you please upload some picture or write down this error message?

Don't mean to criticize, I like the concept of this mod a lot. Just feel that a castle should be more difficult. It is a castle after all... I KNOW I could build a castle and still be classified as a laborer. I love the class system, but should a blacksmith be building his own castle? It did give me the idea of building a bandit kingdom however, that would be fun.
Well I don't think many people would agree with you, building a castle being too easy.
Anyway, great job! Finding all these materials.  :smile:

After last update... :shock: Awesome as always  :wink:

I just have 3 minor "buggies" to report:

1. When you buy charter from lord, the menu goes to encounter.
2. Constructing farm doesn't consume Timber  :lol:
3. Jeremus the Monk has in recruiting dialog menu with "." and player's response can be "."

Other than that everything is sweet.  :razz:

Lords and their parties will show same names now

Maybe I misunderstood that, but lord's parties still haven't titles in party name

SxBVfT.jpg

Two identical answer choices by donating to bishop:

qmu3sq.jpg

both do the same thing.

And player still says "No wait, i've changed my mind" after donation.

NfXN6k.jpg

Just got the mod today, so I'm currently running version 1.2.
It seems like the dungeon break is still broken because the dungeon doors appear as a "." and can't be accessed.
But it's a great mod so far! :grin:

Tom Bubu said:
After last update... :shock: Awesome as always  :wink:

(...)

Other than that everything is sweet.  :razz:
Thank you! They all are fixed.

@Avale
1) That's design. Lords title won't display in party name.
2) Thanks for reporting this! //Fixed
3) That's because you do not have enough money.

@Tipsu94
Stop touching this catapult, it's not a toy!

Awww...  :sad:
Turghuns getting knocked out again. After invasion their towns of Tulgar and Narma got conquered after long siege. And I've just found out that ALL of their lords are naked actually  :grin:

Come one mate , i thought it would fire huge stone or even dead bodies :wink: Well i let it be but then i have to find new toy for myself. And killing priest is funny :wink:

Agonic recruits don't always have shoes.

Agonic crossbowmen with voulges will not use their crossbows.  I would guess that this has to do with the script you mentioned that forces troops with polearms to use them.

Troops get stuck at the top of the left ladder at Drachenburg castle.

Got a weird bug happening in v1.2. Sometimes when I'm walking around I randomly get "You visited Zendar" and the Zendar town menu pops up, but I'm nowhere near it. Dont know what triggers this, as it just seems to happen at random. It usually only happens when I'm going to Yalen though

1)When I'm in the new world after disembarking on land and then back on sea many times I don't get my ship back and I got city screen of Zendar every 5 seconds...
2)Soldiers couldn't move siege tower when I've joined the assault of Ryibelet Castle

Myrten said:
1)When I'm in the new world after disembarking on land and then back on sea many times I don't get my ship back and I got city screen of Zendar every 5 seconds...

A work around for this that I found is when the city of zendar thing pops up, go to the harbor and disembark again. Usually fixes it

MuffinMan said:
Myrten said:

A work around for this that I found is when the city of zendar thing pops up, go to the harbor and disembark again. Usually fixes it
What do you mean by 'disembark again'? Using set sail for the new world option fixes this temporarily but it teleports me back to Zendar

Hrus Castle can not be captured as you can not climb walls through sige tower (you just fall down to death when you try to walk over the ladders connecting sige tower and walls).
Also, fighting bandits in villages is pain: player's and enemy's troops get stucked at the village gates. Is there a possiblility that you make those entrances bigger?
Not a bug but still an issue: Swadians get their asses kicked by Nords and Rhodoks and Vegirs all the time. Their cavalry is strong but they can not use it in siges. Is there a way to make them a bit stronger in defense? Their cavalry is great but they rarely fight in open filed.

Quintillius said:
3) That's because you do not have enough money.

After donation I still had over 2 million florins, it's more than enough to donate  :neutral:
Maybe that is because I already had strength of faith at 100?

I may be late with this and it might have been fixed already, since i haven't played 1.2 yet, but when entering an inn as of 1.1, clicking the door would show you a dot, like this "."

And you had to enter through the city screen.

Back
Top Bottom