Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

For some unspecified reason every week i lose 5 relation with each of my vassals. It's getting impossible to stop them from leaving and rebelling due to this bug. Here's a screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/oSSQB6K.jpg

I had to travel all around a map to get a sickle and then when I went to harves crops, it said that I need sickle to harves. But that was the weapon/tool that I had equiped.

I dont know if it's intended, but, warband parties dont merge together when are batling same type (in original they did)
Looters are spawn only at sea rider(and the name are different when fighting them sea pirates yaaar) spawn point. Don't know if intended but looters have some serious armor on their head :grin:

Kjertesvein said:
The siege tower thing is already reported and in the works. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,313045.0.html

How did you cheat to win it?
I did read that post, but no towns were on that list, so I thought I might as well report it like this. I am aware that the siege tower's collision mesh is the one that's to blame, so if you fix it, you'll probably fix all issues related.

Enabled cheats in the start splash screen then on the battle ctrl+f4 to damage and possibly knock out a single enemy troop or ctrl+alt+f4 to knock out many troops (beware that ctrl+f3 will knock YOU out, so be careful about typos  :grin: ).

Info: Up to Date according to Moddb and Steam.
        Edited to adjust starting wealth (Played many CTD mods, and wanted to try empire stuff ASAP)

Built a castle without a kingdom connection, There are no early game restrictions for a castle? I would think prestige at least...
At the end of about Week 1 of construction I would CTD. Don't have the code, as I realized what was happening and saved after the castle was established on the third try. Reloading from the save didn't cause a crash. I am confident the establishing of my new castle and redefining borders caused the crash when the game updated at the end of the week. Hopefully this is helpful.

Also, finished the castle, and used it to recruit troops, but the troops appear to have no upgrade paths ('Kingdom's Name' Recruit). Not sure if it is also a bug, but decided to tack it on just in case. I figure no one else has had a castle before 100 days (Not that hard even without cheating, consider restrictions imo).

Vinny said:
For some unspecified reason every week i lose 5 relation with each of my vassals. It's getting impossible to stop them from leaving and rebelling due to this bug. Here's a screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/oSSQB6K.jpg
It's a game feature, people don't like you if you neglect them. You'll have to improve your relationship. It's a maintenance thing. This is what you do: Gift the nobles, give them higher titles, privileges or letter's of approval (ever 4 days). Talk to your Steward or Chancellor. :smile:

Umh not sure if already reported , but i have no time to check it out as i want so badly take over town :wink: So there is lord having name  June,24,1424    :mrgreen:

Tipsu94 said:
Umh not sure if already reported , but i have no time to check it out as i want so badly take over town :wink: So there is lord having name  June,24,1424    :mrgreen:

Yeah, it's been popping up in a lot of peoples' games, mine included. I'm suspecting that's a missed closing parenthesis or tag or whatever, so lord names spill over to the date table, I am currently holding the noble title of Reyvadin Agnatic Order, that kinda stuff.

scrdest said:
Tipsu94 said:

Yeah, it's been popping up in a lot of peoples' games, mine included. I'm suspecting that's a missed closing parenthesis or tag or whatever, so lord names spill over to the date table, I am currently holding the noble title of Reyvadin Agnatic Order, that kinda stuff.

Oh okay... Well donated money and my character said after pressing donate button  ''No wait i changed my mind''... There seems to be lot of this kind of bugs...

Oh btw:

I started kingdom and became king , my castle was taken and i joined to Rhodoks. My title is still King..

Tipsu94 said:
scrdest said:
Tipsu94 said:

Oh okay... Well donated money and my character said after pressing donate button  ''No wait i changed my mind''... There seems to be lot of this kind of bugs...

Oh btw:

I started kingdom and became king , my castle was taken and i joined to Rhodoks. My title is still King..

About money domation, you need to have at least 10k to donate.

The king title, i dont think you can downgrade it, but that would be awsome and more realistic, half of lords just get send off from one faction to another ( treason, maintaining their titles), but it maybe hard to get it done :/

ronus said:
Tipsu94 said:
scrdest said:
Tipsu94 said:

Oh btw:

About money domation, you need to have at least 10k to donate.

The king title, i dont think you can downgrade it, but that would be awsome and more realistic, half of lords just get send off from one faction to another ( treason, maintaining their titles), but it maybe hard to get it done :/

Well i donated 50k (last option , as there is 2 50k donation buttons). I lose 50k and get all xp  and other bonuses too.

Edit:

Uhhmn Tulghur Torde took Tulgar , but there is garrisoned some Khengits lords still :grin:

my character vanishes after the first day on the map... seen someone report it but didnt get an answer so is there a fix for that?

Dunno if bug or not but:

When i am at my town and talk with Commissioner of Economical Affairs and want to gift for example Nobles with 100,000 , right after i give the gift it says pretty high number of money given away (in this case i gave 100,000 for nobles and lost 800,000) ...

Some weird things happened after adding goods from colony stockpile to player's inventory without enough free space for it
i've added four units of gold ear flares, while there were only two units of free space in my inventory. Two extra units were added instead of first two inventory cells.

So that i've lost two lordly king armours  :lol:  but actually it was expectable.

But the weirdest thing i've noticed later, is that i somehow got second sword of Harlaus II. The first one from ruins of Uxkhal before adding goods was in the third inventory cell, and the second appeared in next cell (can't remember what was there before,most probably weapon or armor).

orgXjM.jpg

Why is troop AI so piss? They're all walking backwards, switch spear/one handed endlessly and I have no idea why are they even using spears at this point if they can't even hit the horse with it.  :lol:

I think their is a bug with the construction site.
My fiefs consist of one village and "construction site"
I married and from now on, my wife is located at construction side, which is not reachable by myself

Back
Top Bottom