BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Beron said:
Personally I am not happy about it... I'd like to start a game as freelancer, and after  a while start to make my own party. Now... How do I get relation +5? to do most missions I need men. But after I started to lead men, I don't feel my character like to fall back to "simple soldier".

Absolutely agree with that.

Though, Beron, in Brytenwalda you can come and donate to a bishop or priest in the captial City, and also there must be some faction relation bonus at the start with the factions that share your faith if I remember it right.

Adorno said:
Nordous said:
(I've found an unmeshed village for example)
Do you remember the name or approximate place on the overland map?

Adorno, I've started two new games since that and even changed a laptop... But I'm gonna make a few more tries into Brytenwalda now, so once I encounter such a village or any other bug I'll take a note and post immediately.

What's with all these mods that might as well be their own game :shock:??!?!?!

They should make a mod for pong. The old one...

Hello all. I have Brytenwalda 1.395 isntalled. What is the easiest way to upgrade/replace with 1.4?

Do I use the uninstall exe in my Brytenwalda folder and then simply install 1.4? Would I need to delete any files, first?

oneils said:
Hello all. I have Brytenwalda 1.395 isntalled. What is the easiest way to upgrade/replace with 1.4?

Do I use the uninstall exe in my Brytenwalda folder and then simply install 1.4? Would I need to delete any files, first?

Posting to answer my own question. I simply used the installer provided with the download. When I was prompted to pick a folder to install to, I created a new sub-folder in my Warband Modules folder. I named that folder Brytenwalda 1.4. This allows me to have both modules installed (my old 1.395 version and the new one).

Thanks.

Beron said:
I see... this must be relatively new, I remember I could start as freelancer without having +5 relation with hte faction.

Personally I am not happy about it... I'd like to start a game as freelancer, and after  a while start to make my own party. Now... How do I get relation +5? to do most missions I need men. But after I started to lead men, I don't feel my character like to fall back to "simple soldier".

Well it is just my feeling... Can I perhaps modify this myself? is it easy?

By the way, once again, great job Brytenwalda Team :wink:

all the best, Beron

I agree with him.

Problem time...

I got the special edition a few days after it came out and have been playing fairly regularly since then. However, I try to start a new character today and it jut CTDs on me. I checked it wasn't a one off and the same happened again. Any help?

Lainncli said:
Problem time...

I got the special edition a few days after it came out and have been playing fairly regularly since then. However, I try to start a new character today and it jut CTDs on me. I checked it wasn't a one off and the same happened again. Any help?

had u try reinstall?

Idibil said:
Lainncli said:
Idibil said:
Lainncli said:
If I have to...  :sad:

Post your rgl_log.txt plz
Sorry, after after I got clean install to work I deleted the old files

Rgl_log is in Warband folder, it is txt file.

Looked through, all references to creating a new savegame seem to also mention removing a backup. I assume whatever useful information it had was wiped when I then played another hour with a new install the next day.

Hi everyone!

First i want to thank the dev for this amazing mod! I like it quite a bit, since i got tired of the same map while playing floris. This map is amazing really, and also the immersion with all the different factions. I'm writing because of the black textures of My Lair that are supposed to be caused with new graphics mod. I've encountered the same problem, but than i installed whole brytenwalda in second different folder, and copied all the files to the first one, where the graphic mod was applied. Now, I do know, that graphic mod mostly overwrites the files that are already there, but it also adds some new one. Well after i did this what i got was that my lair textures were normal, but I also somehow still have polished map? I know that this can not be consider as some sort of a fix, since it could possibly corrupt the game, but i was still able to use my save game, and i will test it now to see how the thing look inside towns, in battle and so on.

Back
Top Bottom