BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

m9r9g9.jpg

The way has been long, but it is here...

BRYTENWALDA TEAM PRESENT...

...an epic adventure in a fascinating world...

...a journey to another time, to a dark time forged with steel...

A special package that includes:

brytenwalda.png

> BRYTENWALDA 1.40

.........................................With bugfixes, improve ai, improve multiplayer captain mode, and other surprises.

> GRAPHICs MOD PACK

.........................................Improve your Brytenwalda Graphics. You can get it separate too: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3058

> BRYTENWALDA MANUAL

IfoughtinHaethfelth.png

> BRYTENWALDA THE NOVELLA

........................................"I fought in Haethfelth". In two languages: English and Spanish.
A profesional short novella free for Brytenwalda fans. "I fought in Haethfelth".

In two languages: English and Spanish. Translated for native English and native Spanish speakers.

Haethfelth (633 A.C) was one of the most important battles of the Dark Ages. You now experience it in first person.

195779_171539622897216_2780038_n.jpg

> BRYTENWALDA THE WARGAME

........................................It is time of play Brytenwalda on your table too.

What is Brytenwalda The Wargame?

Brytenwalda is a ruleset which will allow you to recreate battles and raids during the so called British “Age of Arthur” and Saxon invasion. In Brytenwalda you'll impersonate a Chieftain during the Dark Ages, commanding his men in the defence of their homelands or looting and burning those belonging to your enemies.

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.novaregula.com/brytenwalda

--------------------------------------------------​

Today is an important day for us, our work ends here. Brytenwalda Final Version is out.

Brytenwalda Team thanks to Armagan and his team, all players, fans, history Lovers, taleworld forum members, and those who have contributed in creating this mod, for being there, support and help us, encourage us and join us for this mod.

romano_british_cavalry_by_endakil-d31lsr3.jpg

Thank you for all your hard work, I'm downloading as we speak and very much looking forward to reading the novella and playing the final edition of the game!

:grin:

The hour finally approached! :mrgreen:

DL'in as I type this.
Thank You Guys and a big Kudos for the many years of Brytenwalda, historic fun and immersion!

It's a mixed Night:
For one we're happy to see another Brytenwalda coming, and on the other hand a bit sad, that the journey has come to an end.

Cheers

Thank you the Brytenwalda team for creating one of the best mods ever !

Hail BRYTENWALDA!!!

this is my first post out of lurking tl forums for years.

just want to say you guys are my heroes.  thanks for the mod. 

Back
Top Bottom