BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Guys, I have a big problem... It seems, that im fighting a war against myself... Everytime I conquer a bigger Castle/Town (with marketplace etc.), it appears as enemy town, even worse im not even able to enter the town  :neutral: The only thing i can do if i click on the Town on the map is Besieg it or Leave. Please help me  :sad:

Darcaena said:
Hey Guys, I have a big problem... It seems, that im fighting a war against myself... Everytime I conquer a bigger Castle/Town (with marketplace etc.), it appears as enemy town, even worse im not even able to enter the town  :neutral: The only thing i can do if i click on the Town on the map is Besieg it or Leave. Please help me  :sad:

What warband version have you? Are you using some other mod with brytenwalda?

Why do we have amazing people in this world!!! Your mod is freaking amazing, I love I love I love it... Keep up the excellent extravagant Xcaliber work guys.

Have you created your own faction in native? It's the same thing. Everyone are against you.
A good advice is to forge alliances using diplomacy. Send off a companion to make peace for example.
Check out the various diplomatic options.

Well...I have a huge problem with this...I downloaded it..And when I click the installer it does notighn..it takes from my disk space but adds nothing and does nothing?:???:? Any help????

Fyzzaraya said:
Well...I have a huge problem with this...I downloaded it..And when I click the installer it does notighn..it takes from my disk space but adds nothing and does nothing?:???:? Any help????

if you system is old, it can take 1 minute to load. Moreover, you need have 1gb for temporal files.

I also want to both congratulate and thank the fabulous dev team for the fabulous mod. Brytenwalda came out to be breathtaking and addictive as hell - the mod is truly unique, with an unseen degree of immersion. There are still minor issues though (I've found an unmeshed village for example), but anyway, since this is the first completed mod that I have ever played, I don't think this is a big deal.

I have no doubts that these guys will make things as awesome as Brytenwalda in the future - however I would also suggest considering the announced M&B2, which engine and editing tools are said to be much more convenient and flexible.

So, good luck to the team and keep up the great work!

Idibil said:
ZeNinja said:
Idibil whats free lancer mod?

It let you join to Lord's party, be a soldier. You need get +5 relation with a faction and you will can join to lord like u.

I see... this must be relatively new, I remember I could start as freelancer without having +5 relation with hte faction.

Personally I am not happy about it... I'd like to start a game as freelancer, and after  a while start to make my own party. Now... How do I get relation +5? to do most missions I need men. But after I started to lead men, I don't feel my character like to fall back to "simple soldier".

Well it is just my feeling... Can I perhaps modify this myself? is it easy?

By the way, once again, great job Brytenwalda Team :wink:

all the best, Beron

Back
Top Bottom