[BoP: Interregnum] Recruitment Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Úlfheðinn said:
I want some wizardly for House Telvanni.  :sad:

photo.jpg

There's really no media for Camlorn except from some stuff from ESO and a generic flag from the CK2 mod, I can't really find anything.

DoctorPainkiller said:
There's really no media for Camlorn except from some stuff from ESO and a generic flag from the CK2 mod, I can't really find anything.

The Mystery of Talara has some nice descriptive stuff about Camlorn. It's about five hundred years removed from our game, but I think it still gives some good insight into the life and politics of High Rock, maybe that could be a source of inspiration for you.

Powers updated. Benno will be playing the role of The Colovian Estates. If anyone else would like to change powers, I'd prefer that you notify me by Friday at the latest!

God damn I can't wait. Think i`ll install Oblivion against just so I can feel the atmosphere. When did you say we'll probably start? Around the 22th?

Cookie Muncher said:
Think i`ll install Oblivion against just so I can feel the atmosphere.

Get out. You sicken me.

:razz:

Cookie Muncher said:
When did you say we'll probably start? Around the 22th?

I have a wedding to go to the weekend of the 15th, I plan to finish at least half of the CCs this weekend, but if I can't finish them before the 15th, then the 22nd would probably be the start date.

Also, Vieira will be joining us as the Kingdom of Pellitine.

Great, it's just after I take my last exam of the year and before the verbal one(a lot easier), so it just in time with my schedule. :grin:

Moose! said:
Cookie Muncher said:
Think i`ll install Oblivion against just so I can feel the atmosphere.

Get out. You sicken me.

:razz:
Aww screw you mate, I loved Oblivion. It introduced me to the series. I`m not a nostalgic prick like the lot of you when it comes down to Morrowind vs Oblivion. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom