[BoP: Interregnum] Recruitment Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hyped. Vieira, contact me when the game starts, for obvious reasons, we'll need to talk. Steam/Skype then PMing the log to Moose for completeness is best for me, honestly, but I can manage the notably slower TW PM repartee if that's all you can manage.

Oh yeah, that reminds me - if people want to chat on Steam or Skype and invite me for convenience, that's fine too - just don't expect me to respond back if you have any questions about the game. Those will have to go through PMs so I can think about what I'm typing.

Elisianthus said:
So hyped. Vieira, contact me when the game starts, for obvious reasons, we'll need to talk. Steam/Skype then PMing the log to Moose for completeness is best for me, honestly, but I can manage the notably slower TW PM repartee if that's all you can manage.

I will do! Do I have you on Steam?

Reading over the lore, I'm a bit confused as to exactly what's going on in Hammerfell. Is Hegathe in control of Sentinel, Skaven, and Rihad? And if so, why are they listed as separate powers?

Skaven, and Rihad are all vassals of Hegathe (a.k.a. Deathland / Volenfell / Hammerfell). Sentinel was a vassal before the Na-Totambu moved the capital from Hegathe to Sentinel. Curently, there is no open war between Sentinel and Hegathe, but tempers are high, especially for the Forebear Ra Gada.

Since my game has already started, I'm going to close this thread. If you would like to play, feel free to shoot me a PM and we may be able to work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom