Block Delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Because it's not fun for everyone with naked people running around. I would even dare to say it ruins the experience for most people and is only fun for a few.

I'm all in for customization if it's on a serious level but the only way to keep it serious is to limit it or else people will start doing stupid sh!t again.

Dont you worry tho, you'll get to do your things when custom servers are available, no need to force everything into the official game modes and servers.
fix:
Enforce basic armor.

Your issue is solved congrats

The anility to block with good responsiveness is not cheesy gameplay :smile:

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Bannerlord dont have alot to improve upon, because it do need alot of improvement. I'm just saying that all Warband fanatics should chill out a little bit and stop trying to force Warband fighting mechanics into Bannerlord.

As I said I have no problem with customization just aslong as it is'nt like Warband. Your example is a good one and I think most people would agree that it would be alot more fun that way.
Warband class system required changes yeah, but it's at least far better then what bannerlord offers.

I totally agree with that.
Warband fanatics agree that the new class system fits captain and skirmish, but disagree on other modes.

Next time you shouldn't start screaming warband fanatics because honestly, the bannerlord fan bois are more fanatic about bannerlord then warband players are about warband lol

Warband fanatics agree that the new class system fits captain and skirmish, but disagree on other modes.

Next time you shouldn't start screaming warband fanatics because honestly, the bannerlord fan bois are more fanatic about bannerlord then warband players are about warband lol

I think you're both equaly fanatic. There is a middle ground wich none of you can see. Its like the 2 party system in the US where both sides hate eachother equally and no progress is made.

I think you're both equaly fanatic. There is a middle ground wich none of you can see. Its like the 2 party system in the US where both sides hate eachother equally and no progress is made.
I'm so much of a fanatic that i love a lot of the new additions to bannerlord, instead of you who hates on everything in warband

? ? ?

I absolutely do not hate everything with Warband, on contrary I love allmost everything with Warband except the naked people and the utterly ridiculous fights.
Then new flash, neither of us are fanatics.

I will put the definition for u:

"a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause. "

I absolutely do not hate everything with Warband, on contrary I love allmost everything with Warband except the naked people and the utterly ridiculous fights.

I'm sorry but 1) Warband literally had an option to enforce basic clothing on people. Most servers kept it off because guess what, the majority actually liked having naked characters. 2) Warband had some ridiculous moments but there is no shortage of them in Bannerlord. Being kicked and having a pila slammed into your skull when the guy's barely got room to pull it back nevermind throw it, horses literally running full pelt into walls and nothing happening, just to name a few that weren't in Warband but are present here.

I'm sorry but 1) Warband literally had an option to enforce basic clothing on people. Most servers kept it off because guess what, the majority actually liked having naked characters. 2) Warband had some ridiculous moments but there is no shortage of them in Bannerlord. Being kicked and having a pila slammed into your skull when the guy's barely got room to pull it back nevermind throw it, horses literally running full pelt into walls and nothing happening, just to name a few that weren't in Warband but are present here.

As I've stated, Bannerlord need ALOT of improvemts. Bannerlord is in no way good as it is and should change, never have I said anything else.

My point is to press the fact that we should'nt adapt the Warband fighting mechanics wich have been circulating on these forums since before EA. A little bit off topic I agree.

Did you have a chance to test the closed beta before the EA release?

Yes but only got it one week before the EA release so I dont think I qualify a educated opinion on the early closed beta.

I understand, watch this video from period b.0.8.X. Now tell me we shouldn't adapt warband mechanics. The warband combat system should be the basis of the Bannerlord's.

And there are people on these forums who fill their mouths with phrases like "warband movements are too fast, they give me epilepsy" (insert dog meme here) and that such are not realistic... well:

Technical choreographyMartial Arts Master

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom