BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Make sure to tune in for our second stream of UNAC Week 1, Take Off The Tags vs. Wappaw at 9pm EST! Casters will be Troubadour and Can! https://www.twitch.tv/BladeCast_TV

VinnyPooh said:
Calamity said:
Good Warblade action tonight.

SJW vs The Moles commentated by Mad Dawg and Myself and OE vs Wappaw commentated by Troubadour and PPK157.

Lets go  :party:

both skrims will be streamed back to back?

The SJW vs Moles match starts at 6:30pm EST and the Wappaw vs OE match starts at 8:30pm EST so probably not I'm assuming.

rest in peace

Welcome Duken to the admin team of BladeCast. He's the genius behind all our videos and is a huge benefit to the team.

Also Round Table Episode 2 coming up around May 7th if everything aligns.  :party:

Hello there! With the ECS starting very soon, we are looking to expand our European streaming team to bring you the best coverage we can offer of one of the major warband tournaments. In particular we are searching for:
  • People willing to check streams and inform us or any technical issue with Twitch (e.g audio, video, etc..)
  • Commentators: If you are interested in streaming, have a good competitive experience and want to share your knowledge with others, don't be afraid to volunteer yourself. The more commentators we have the better it is for us to organize streams.
  • Camera: We need one or two EU people to be our exclusive and dedicated cameramen. That means you would be an essential part of our cast. It'd be better if you have at least some streaming experience.
If you are interested in any of the previous roles, be sure to PM either me or Scar. The sooner the better!

Back
Top Bottom