BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually, Rhade asking this question  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,347311.msg8829986.html#msg8829986  was the best part of the stream.  God bless Lord Rhade.

Edit:  Although Gorlock's observation above is interesting as well.  I had given up on him and he surprises.  There may be cause for hope.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Thanks for watching. Solid stuff all around.

Thanks for coming everyone and a special thanks to Callum for being a great dude.  :party:

Roberta

Master Knight
Was fun to do the bladecast, it's hard to talk over the mighty roar of Nevino the Lioness of NA though.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
We'll be making a vod soonish, some parts were muted before the break so we'll grab the local recording.

Should be on YouTube soon™ whenever Deafening gets to it.

Just had a chance to watch the stream. Rhade coming in big with solid questions and responses

Props to Callum for coming on and answering what he could. Really good stream.

Rhade

Master Knight
I do feel the need to apologize, however. Not for pushing, or saying the **** that everyone (including myself) thinks when they watch these things.

However, my analysis and ability to discuss things constructively went down as the stream continued -- that's what I get for making my own drinks. You guys deserve better than that, and it won't happen again.

Top Bottom