BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Really enjoyed the show, you all are nice guys one way or another... Clock is best cuz of Rainbow Bracelet ( + 5 Charisma, + 1 Leadership )

Guys what do you think would be best possible bant constellation for EU ?

I would go with Cleric, RelaX and Napo..  Watly as moderator

Firunien said:
Really enjoyed the show, you all are nice guys one way or another... Clock is best cuz of Rainbow Bracelet ( + 5 Charisma, + 1 Leadership )

Guys what do you think would be best possible bant constellation for EU ?

I would go with Cleric, RelaX and Napo..  Watly as moderator

I'd prefer to keep the moderator someone who is within the BladeCast team. That said I am looking for someone in Europe to direct my EU shows of The Round Table. If you think you have the personality contact me.

Calamity said:
I am curious.

Do you guys prefer 100% NA 100% EU or more of a mix? My plan was a bit of everything but I'll obviously do more of what people want to see.

Depends on the topic of the show. A show regarding the ECS should be all Euro, but one about UNAC should be all NA. If there's a stream covering some kind of mixed content then the cast should reflect that.

Also depends on which players you are considering to host for mixed content.
Obviously Blacktide could host for NA, but I don't think there are any NA players involved enough in the EU scene to discuss EU tourneys.
So 100% EU/NA would probably be best.

Gibby Jr said:
Calamity said:
I am curious.

Do you guys prefer 100% NA 100% EU or more of a mix? My plan was a bit of everything but I'll obviously do more of what people want to see.

Depends on the topic of the show. A show regarding the ECS should be all Euro, but one about UNAC should be all NA. If there's a stream covering some kind of mixed content then the cast should reflect that.

One topic is completely boring and not my goal at all. It's quite easy to change the plan of the show and make it catered to any number of topics. It's more of what people want.

Calamity said:
Gibby Jr said:
Calamity said:
I am curious.

One topic is completely boring and not my goal at all. It's quite easy to change the plan of the show and make it catered to any number of topics. It's more of what people want.

If so then simply have NA Shows and EU Shows, each focusing primarily on their particular scene and featuring their opinion on the other, as we got with the last stream. Regardless of who is on the stream I know that I will watch it, so it doesn't matter too much for me what you decide to do.

Back
Top Bottom