BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

You're going to segment your viewerbase by having 100% EU and 100% NA streams. Imagine you're doing 1 a month, that means each side is going to get one every two months. Having topics that relate heavily to a particular scene is great, but remember what I said in that limiting yourself to Warband and Bannerlord explicitly is going to create issues very quickly from a content standpoint. You're exacerbating that problem by splitting up the content even further. I would suggest mixing things up where possible.

As far as the comments about Clockwise, I actually took it easy. He came at me and I responded, as I'm sure you guys saw some drinks were enjoyed but it wasn't personal at any point. He's a pretty cool guy but it stands that I still think TMW isn't a top tier clan and I explained that very clearly; those two things can co-exist in my sentiment without getting personal.

As far as people thinking some random scrubs you guys keep mentioning should be on with me, I suggest bringing two or three so it's fair.

If there is a stream with Relax, Napoleon, Rhade, Cleric while Cal moderates the world could legitimately explode. Would be a **** storm of everyone talking **** on each other

22nd_Can said:
Would be a **** storm of everyone talking **** on each other

TBH, that doesn't sound like an exciting show to watch. Insight, advice, discussion = interesting. Non-stop **** talking about how XX sucks and YY is better? Not worth watching.

I agree with Rhade. I'd rather see meaningful content.

Despite the sloppiness of last night on my end, which I apologize for, I think (?) we did as good a job as could have been expected last night. I'm not cut out for this banter stuff. Need X and Blacktide on next time.

Yeah, Wily's right. Sure, there was a good deal of banter and that's going to happen, I mean, you've got to see that coming a mile away. But the first ever Round Table is out of the way! Only way to go now is up. I'd suggest, perhaps, making a definite and concrete list of subjects and ask the people who will be present to prepare thoughts ahead of time. I believe you did PM us a list a couple weeks ago with 3 items on it Calamity, so that's good. Just, maybe, take it a step further. Duno. Either way, it will be fun to see other people on it. Super fun time though, thumbs up.

also god dammit guys i forgot to click mirror screen, trust me im way cuter when that ****s mirrored

also also, would be nice to see some of the newer players on. they're in the scene now, involved now, it's their scene these days.

ClockWise said:
also also, would be nice to see some of the newer players on. they're in the scene now, involved now, it's their scene these days.

Can't have 50 people on at once and the guests were carefully selected by me for the first show. We'll get some of the "newer" people on eventually.

Based on poll and my own plan it seems like people want a show every month. To produce high quality entertainment it will require about a month anyways. We will do NA shows, EU shows and a mix depending on chosen content.

Also Clock I only got a reply from Rhade for topics to talk about. If nobody replies you're stuck with what I got.  :razz:

ClockWise said:
also god dammit guys i forgot to click mirror screen, trust me im way cuter when that ****s mirrored

It's actually pretty interesting, that's a purely personal thing because everyone usually sees themselves in the mirror. Whereas when you look at a photo (or recording) of yourself it's different from how you normally see yourself, so you think you look worse.

Also:
https://youtu.be/zRP82omMX0g?t=155

One per month is such an awesome idea but extremely hard to keep in term of pace. If you manage to do that, you got my full respect.

As for the subjects and the guests, I think what Cal proposed remains the best idea. A bit of NA, a bit of EU, a bit of both. I don't want to be disrespectful to any of my fellow NA comrades however, I doubt they would be many able to bring some valid imput into a Round Table based on the ECS, and this despite the fact we got Barbecue in the qualifier. On the other hand, I would myself be a bit lost if I was asked to join a show based on the UNAC, and would probably be forced to start making some french jokes in order to fill my lack of knowledges, something none of you actually want to see.

On the other hand, discussing subject which are actually larger than ECS/UNAC such as Bannerlord, would surely be even more interesting if this discussion was happening between NAs en EUs.

The pilot episode was actually very entertaining even though I, and I'm sure many others, have little knowledge on the NA scene but I still knew who Calamity, Rhade, Mad and Clock were so it kept me interested. I didn't feel like any of the discussions became too personal at all, they kept it cool and talked with some banter.

Everything transitioned smoothly, none of the subjects were dry and again even though it was mainly NA based discussions, my attention was retained throughout and quite enjoyed it. Like you've already said though I think it'd be a good thing to mix the communities, get some personalities in so it'll heighten interest and keep the discussions flowing.

Overall I was very impressed, really nice work - keep it up.

If all goes accordingly.. we'll be streaming SJW vs TMW to kickoff UNAC S6 week one @ 630PM EST tomorrow.

Commentated by Thunderbeu and for the first time on WPL or BladeCast.. oodle.  :party:

Calamity said:
If all goes accordingly.. we'll be streaming SJW vs TMW to kickoff UNAC S6 week one @ 630PM EST tomorrow.

Commentated by Thunderbeu and for the first time on WPL or BladeCast.. oodle.  :party:
looking forward to watching  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom