(BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

Should the Arena quest include:

• A fight with Titus Pullo to win the Rudius?

Votes: 69 18.8%
  • A slave execution

Votes: 71 19.3%
  • Animals

Votes: 78 21.3%
  • Player vs multiple Gladiators?

Votes: 73 19.9%
  • Fight against captured enemies of Rome? (ie: toss some barbs in the area to see how they fair)

Votes: 76 20.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

has this mod ever been finished? is it unfinished? or a playable unpolished mod? I've been somewhat following it, but the last i've known of it is that its got loads of bugs.

Otomodachi-san said:
has this mod ever been finished? is it unfinished? or a playable unpolished mod? I've been somewhat following it, but the last i've known of it is that its got loads of bugs.
It is unfinished but still pretty good, the map has changed along with all the troop trees(as far as I know).
Most of the bugs seem quest related.

I have a problem when I try to start this mod. It gets about one-third done with loading, then there are red script errors along the bottom left side of the screen and then my game crashes with the error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\ costumes_a.brf" I would love to play this mod and would appreciate any help available. Thanks

quiznotch said:
I have a problem when I try to start this mod. It gets about one-third done with loading, then there are red script errors along the bottom left side of the screen and then my game crashes with the error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\ costumes_a.brf" I would love to play this mod and would appreciate any help available. Thanks
You are running it on M&B 1.011 not Warband, right?

Lord Drake said:
quiznotch said:
You are running it on M&B 1.011 not Warband, right?
Now I feel stupid. I was trying it on Warband. Which brings me to my next question, are you guys going to make one for Warband?

Lord Drake said:
I Pkz I said:
is their any gladiators in this mod? i like gladiators XD

-I Pkz I
:twisted:
Maybe you should have done a little more reading before you asked that.

well if you haven't noticed it doesn't say anything about gladiators except the 'arena'

I have the Spartacus quest, and the senator told me "Gladiators Blah Blah Blah." So I had no idea what I was doing. I find a group that is all slaves so I attack it. I killed the slaves and their leader and I talked to the Senator, and he said I hadn't completed it yet. I would appreciate your help.

LOL.. I apologize the script was uncompleted.. That quest among others will be completed in the Warband Port.

Basically,

You find the Outlaw and kill him.. get his head, was a slab of meat with his name on it atm, and bring it back to Gaius.  Gaius will reward you and you go off and do your thing.. I believe I had the next senate quest timed for a week later or so... it may have been to take part in a public execution which was to stone some criminals to death along with a Senator that was conspiring with the Britons.

Did you have the meat slab? I hope you didnt sell it off before you went back to Rome.. I will actually make a severed head for the Warband so it eliminates confusion.

jar_jar.jpg

tusa needa help? misa wisha to help!

Oh my.. wasn't that thing voted worst movie charater of all time... beating out Roger Rabbit for the number one spot? lol

How would you like to help. :smile:

I will definitely incorporate Diplomacy mod into the mix.

Back
Top Bottom